𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

RATED 16+

___

As I was on my way to class while looking at my notes, I kept on bumping into people and I politely apologised. But then a hand pulled me so hard and made me drop my book. "Hey! I'm reading-" I turned and it was Mingyu. "Read later, watch out when you're bumping into people." He gave me a heads up and I totally ignored him.

I picked my book up and I dragged him away from his friend.

"Let's not bother each other at school."

"I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to get hurt. Especially by that frat guy, Jeonghan."

I coughed.

"I know Jeonghan won't betray me that easily, okay? He likes me and I like him. You worry about fucking your girlfriend. Make sure your dick is hard enough for her." I advised him and walked away fro him, leaving him fazed.

___

I saw Jeonghan by the tree outside the campus, reading a book. See, Mingyu? He's a good guy. Nothing to worry about. I went up to him and scared him. But he was laughing. "Hey you, come and sit next to me." He pats on the bench, waiting for me to sit.

"Listen, you have a friend that takes the same major as you, right?" He asks me and I nodded. "I was wondering if you could bring your friend over to the frat dinner. We're bring plus ones." I was confused whether he's talking about Minsi or Chan.

"My female friend or male friend?"

"The female one."

Oh, so he's talking about Minsi. "Why do you wanna invite her?" I was curious and I looked at him awkwardly. "My frat guy, Jeon Wonwoo, wants to get to know her. So he's offering his plus one invitation to her." Jeonghan explains and I nodded. "I'll make sure to let her know." I gave an okay sign and he called me cute.

___

I came by to her house and we were just talking about the type of boys at college. "The boy I saw in the cafeteria seemed like a pervert. Because he sure was smirking at my ass." I laughed and I got cozy on her bed.

Then I interrupted her conversation.

"Hey, I wanna tell you something."

"Sure, lead the conversation."

I cleared out my throat with some water. "Jeonghan is inviting us to his frat dinner. Just both of us and it's really special." I explained to her and she dropped her makeup brush on the floor. "Frat party?! Oh my god, that means I get to meet them individually. Except for Jeonghan though, because he belongs to you." She was very excited and I stood up from her bed.

"More good news, Jeonghan's frat brother, Wonwoo, wants you to be his plus one."

"A guy wants me to be his plus one?! Oh, this is getting better and better."

She ran to her closet and tried to find an outfit for tonight. I told her not to rush since it is still 1pm. Then Mingyu knocked by the door. "Mom is telling you to bike over to the convenient store to buy pack of ramen." Minsi rolled her eyes. "Can't you be the one to do it?" She argued and he shook his head.

"I did the last time. Now it's your turn." He smirked evilly and Minsi rolled her eyes again and groans. "I'll be back, Leo. The store is just nearby." Minsi grabbed her wallet and went out. I sat on her bed and looked at my phone.

As I hear the door slammed closed downstairs, Mingyu came into the room and closed the door. He immediately locks it. "Ummmm...Mingyu?" I questioned him. But no answer. He jumped on bed and sat next to me.