𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

RATED 18+

___

Nervous.

Anxious.

and...

Distressed.

All the words I can possibly describe during this trip to Canada.

Jeonghan was waiting with me as I wait until everyone can go to the designated gate and board the flight. He held my hands to calm myself down.

"It's okay. I know you've never flew this far aside moving here from your own country."

He kept caressing my hands to make sure I feel calm.

On the other side, I can see Mingyu staring at us and kept turning away whenever he gets caught for staring at us.

Like

Stalker much.

"Okay everyone, we can now enter."

One of the chaperoning lecturers announces to us as he came back from checking the screening time for departure. "Well it is time to say goodbye to my precious bear." We both stood up and hugged each other. 

"I'll make sure once you come back, I will give you a bouquet of flowers with your favourite candies."

"Thanks Jeonghan. I love you for that."

I kissed him for the last time before I leave.

Drifted away from him and waved each other a goodbye.

I'll see you in a week.

___

On the plane, sitting with Chan, Minsi, and of course, Mingyu himself too. "Is Sera not joining him?" I whispered to Minsi. "She's busy with family stuff according to my brother." I nodded and I went back to listening to music.

"Well this is going to be a long flight."

Chan says as he groans. "Korea and Canada are just 13 hours away according to the internet." I replied to him and he covered his face with the pillow and then screamed. He is indeed a funny guy.

___

WARNING (MATURITY SCENE AHEAD)

As I slept in the plane, Mingyu noticed that I was sleeping and decided to wake her up. "I need to talk to you." Mingyu says as he shook my shoulder.

"Meet me in the airplane bathroom."

He walked away and I was still tired. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. I entered with him and Mingyu proceeds to lock the bathroom door. "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked him.

"Let's used our bodies to find out."

Mingyu straight up kissed me with his soft warm lips and I kissed him back by crawling my hands around him. He carried me and puts me on top of the sink.

The items in the bathroom fell as he smashed me against the wall.

He then slipped his hands into my shirt and unhooked my bra. Proceeded to massage my breasts while kissing me.

"Take off your clothes."

I nodded.

I took my clothes off and I took his shirt off and threw it on the floor.

He kissed my breasts and smirked at me while he does it.

Then he went to opened up my legs and kissed my thighs. Mingyu unzipped his pants and pulled it down and his dick entered inside of me. "I'll make you feel wet." He smirked. I moaned. I moaned really hard.