𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

RATED 16+

___

Junhui and I were having lunch together at a restaurant nearby. He seemed to look worried about me. "Are you okay? Did that Jeonghan dude hurt you?" He asks but I shook my head. I really want to try and reveal that I had sex with Mingyu, but I should keep it until I'm ready to reveal what happened yesterday night.

"I was just thinking about yesterday where I accidentally locked myself up in a random storage room full of boxes."

"Oh okay. At least you're alive at some point."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Just tell me what your concerns are. Mom wants to know too." He was trying to converse while eating his delicious scrumptious looking burger. "I don't have any. I'm doing great. No difficulties yet." I told him as I hold up onto my drink.

He continued eating his burger and fries.

"I hope I don't hear Jeonghan hurting you in any way possible, or else, I would punch him in the stomach."

"Dude, Jeonghan is a nice guy. He won't hurt me I swear."

"I mean fair enough. He does look like a nice guy."

___

After lunch, Junhui sent me back to the campus as I have class to attend. As I was walking over to class, I came across Mingyu talking to Sera. Both of us made direct eye contact with each other, but I looked away as soon as he stared at me.

I ignored him.

I didn't want to remember what happened last night.

MINGYU's POINT OF VIEW

I see Leo walking right pass me. I stared at her, but she looked away in pace. Sera was with me, talking about going to the cafe to study right after. "So are you saying yes?" She asks and I nodded.

Does Leo feel embarrassed that I gave her too much things last night?

I think so. No doubt.

LEO's POINT OF VIEW

Chan and Minsi were just playing around in class while I focused a lot. "Leo, check out Wonwoo's post." The two of them shoved the phone right in front my face during class. "Gosh, isn't he hot?" Minsi tried to hold her blushing face.

"Yeah, he's cute alright."

I continued looking at the board again. "Pffft, you aren't always like this." Minsi pouted her lips and continued scrolling her phone with Chan. I kept my focused on the class and at my laptop. Taking down important notes for next week's quiz.

___

When class ended, Minsi and Chan invited me over for a study date at Minsi's house. But I really don't want to go, because one, Mingyu is there and two, he's going to open up the topic again. "Minsi, can't we study at a library or something?" I suggested other places for her but she shook her head. "No fun. They'd tell you to shut up." Minsi explained and Chan agrees.

"Yeah, we're making a fun study session, not a boring one."

I rolled my eyes at them both. "So are you going to come over or not?" Minsi stared at me as she waits for my returning answer.

I went ahead and said 'No'.

"It's no fun when you're not there, but have fun studying alone I guess...or with Jeonghan." The two smirked at me and I walked away from them in exhaustion.

I continued walking back to my dorm to go back and study. I mean studying alone is more fun than studying with friends as they are most likely to be your cause of distraction, meaning too much procrastination going on while studying.

MINGYU's POINT OF VIEW

As soon as I got home from class, I see my sister and Chan sitting by the dining table, studying their asses off for some quiz. But shouldn't Leo be here with them. "Where's your other best friend, Leo?" I ask my sister, "At her dorm. She's such a boring kid." My sister pouted. Leo isn't that bad. She's just mad that Leo can't be here.

Then I went upstairs to my room and locked the door.

I started texting Leo.

me:
heyyyy

leo is typing

leo:
yeah hey and what

me:
you ignored me today why is that

leo:
i don't wanna talk about it okay

leo:
i wanna study just leave me alone

me:
fine but if you need anything i'm always here

seen

Why is she so mad? Should I pay her a little visit?

LEO's POINT OF VIEW

I cleaned up my room, showered, and ready to study. Oh I love some peaceful night. Jeonghan is probably busy right now too.

Then I heard a knock.

As I walk towards the door, I slowly put my hand on the door knob. Twist it and I slowly opened it. And I have stumbled upon someone.