Chapter 1.

Aisling's POV 

"Shouldn't you ask your mother first?" My best friend Sabrina said, as she was driving us to probably the best moment and day of my life. 

"She will say no, believe me." 

"Then maybe that is exactly why we should ask her, I'm going back to your house-" 

"No, please! Sab, you know how much I love these boys, please let me do this. Plus, after today I won't probably see them ever again so what's the harm in meeting them for 10 minutes?" I begged her as we were half way there. She sigh as she knew I was right. 

"Fine, fine. But if you get caught don't bring me into it." I hugged her quickly as I was way too excited. 

I was finally meeting BTS. 

***

When we got there, there was a huge line already and it hasn't even started yet. I was finally able to get into one of their sign events and I'm just so excited, I feel like I could throw up. 

I also want to keep it cool and chill and not seem like one of those crazy fans... but it's gonna be difficult to keep it together. 

I could see the boys smiling and waving as they come out to the large table at the front. They were looking at all of us, and I could tell how happy they were. They truly loved their fans. 

"Oh my God, it's really them." I told my best friend and she laughed as she saw how happy I was. She isn't a fan of them but I knew she would do anything to make me happy, just as I would do anything to make her happy. 

"Okay, I really didn't think you loved them this much. Now I sure don't regret getting you here." 

I hugged her again as I've been doing every other three minutes or so. I just needed to get my emotions out. I can't believe this is happening. 

"Can you stop hugging me? I almost can't breathe each time you do it." 

"I can't!" I said as the line began to move. I had my notebook in which I wanted them to sign it since I couldn't be allowed to buy any of their stuff. I saw all the fans have either CD's or posters, but I didn't have anything. 

My notebook was all I could bring with me so mom wouldn't noticed what I was up too. 

"You are almost up, are you excited?" I look to see we were actually three people away. I could already see Namjoon was the first one by the edge of the table. Holy shit. I'm about to meet them, I'm actually going to meet them. 

"YES!" I accidentally yelled, making people look at me and laugh at me but I knew that they were feeling the same so I didn't felt judge. 

There was more than one Army yelling in the back so it was nothing. 

"Next." The bodyguard said as it was now my turn. Oh my God, what did I had to do again? 

"Hey, it's nice to meet you! I'm RM, also known as Joon or Namjoon!" Namjoon said as I passed him my notebook. He looked at me a bit weird, noticing it wasn't anything of them, but he began to sign it anyway. "Can you tell me your name?" He asked me as he looked at me at my eyes. Directly at my eyes. He was actually looking at my EYES. 

"U-Uh- I'm Aisling." I had to stutter, are you serious? What happened? What's going on? 

My heart was racing like crazy, I could feel my hands trembling. 

I felt my best friend's hand come to mine as she squeezed it tightly bringing me back some confidence. "That's a pretty name, it means dream, right?" I nodded as I actually couldn't believe he knew the meaning of my name. I've always liked my name because of its meaning.