Chapter 4.

Jimin's POV 

"How did it go??" Tae asked as soon as I got to our flat with the rest of the guys. Hoseok was in the living room, while the others where probably in their rooms. 

I took my shoes off and went to the couch sitting next to Hobi. He stopped the movie he was watching and looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "You look happy." 

Honestly, i was just smiling ear from ear. It's been a while since I've felt this way. 

Hugging Hobi out of instinct, his back hit the couch as he was laughing. Tae joined and now he was on top of me. The three of us were laughing as I pushed Tae off of me and so did Hobi. "You guys are too heavy, get off!" Hobi said as he was still laughing. 

Once we calmed down, I looked at them and just looked down at the ground. 

"What's up with you?? Seriously, how did it go?" Tae asked. 

"It was amazing. Once you left she actually opened up more. I'm not sure why, I guess she just got more comfortable."

"Are we talking about the Aisling girl from the fan sign?" Hobi asked and I nodded. "I don't understand, why are you two so attached to her all of a sudden?" 

The boys actually don't know the story. Tae and I were too hurt to talk about it ever again, so we just kept it to ourselves. Once we were in the band we never talked about it. Not even when we were by ourselves, until that day after the fan sign that the guys had a bunch of questions and we knew we had to answer them sooner or later. 

For now, we'll answer Hobi's. 

"Do you want to tell the story or should I?" Tae asked me and I nodded to him indicating him to tell it. Taehyung sigh as Hobi got more comfortable on the couch and began to eat his popcorns making me laugh again because that was so like what would happen in a movie. 

"Hobi- hyung! This is a serious topic!" I told him and he laughed as he put his hands in the air after he set the popcorn back down at the table. 

"Sorry sorry. Begin Tae." 

"So... everything started when we were in school, kindergarten. We met this sweet girl our age, since she was in the same class as us. Jimin was the first one to notice her, but she was playing by herself and was so focus on the game that she didn't noticed us looking at her. Until Jimin approached her and we became instant friends." Although we were 5 years old, I still remember that day perfectly. I think it's the first memory I have of my life. "We hang out everyday, went to the park and to each others houses all the time... One time when we were 7 years old, we were learning how to ride a bike. It was Aisling's turn so we helped her get on. Our parents were back at the park and they knew that since Tae and I had already learned, they were sure we could teach her." 

I saw how Tae's mood changed immediately and I knew what was about to happen. I wish I could've of lost my memory too so I could keep the screams out of my mind. 

"When she was paddling... Jimin and I let her free, since she was doing it by herself. We were so proud that she has done it after many tries. However, she was heading straight towards a street full of cars. And she wasn't able to stop." Tae took a deep breathe and I didn't even noticed a tear was slipping off my cheek until it hit my hand. I kept looking down so Hobi wouldn't see. 

"Once we noticed what was happening it was too late. We heard her scream. Anyone could've heard it, it was so high so scary, our parents immediately came towards us and when we got to the street we saw-" Tae gulped as he closed his eyes, probably imagining that moment, or more like remembering it. "We saw Aisling's body laying on the ground, her head covered in blood, eyes closed. W-We thought she was dead."