Chapter 2.

Aisling's POV 

When I woke up I was in my bed and I looked around confused. Was it all a dream that I met BTS? 

However, when I looked to my side, I saw my best friend sleeping on the chair. Why didn't she just slept on the bed with me? 

Shaking my head I realized how much it hurts. Right, it began to hurt for some unknown reason so I blacked out. 

"Hey, you're awake." Sabrina said as she was suddenly awake. "By the way, your mom is furious... I've actually never seen her so stressed out before." 

"Shit, she knows what I did?" 

"Of course she knows, I had to tell her. You passed out and I didn't know what to do." Sabrina explained and although I wanted to be mad at her, I couldn't. After all, I've probably done the same thing if I was in her position. "Also, when you passed out Jimin actually came behind us and noticed what was happening. He was very concerned and wanted to know when you woke up so um let's say he asked for your number so you he could write to you." 

"Your joking, right?" I asked her. She must be joking. Why would Jimin be so worried about me? We don't know each other. We met for less than 5 minutes. 

"No, I swear. You should check your phone to see if he actually wrote to you." I must still be blacked out. Maybe I'm still sleeping and this is all a dream. 

It's too good to be reality. 

However, when I looked at my phone and saw that indeed there was a message from an unknown number. 

Hey, this is Jimin from BTS. I just wanted to make sure you were okay once you wake up. I got a bit worried and couldn't help myself. 

This can't be happening. What should I say? 

"So? Did he text you?" Sabrina asked and I nodded as I didn't look away from the phone. "Well, what did he say?" 

Just as I was about to answer Sabrina my mother came inside the room. "Thank God you're okay baby!" She rushed towards me and put her hand on my forehead, looking to see if maybe I had a fever. "No fever." Then she checked my pulse as she looked at her clock. "Pressure is fine." 

She then looked at my eyes, finally coming back as a mom rather than as a doctor. Because she always did this. 

"You're in so much trouble." She said as she snatched my phone from my hands. 

"MOM! NO! PLEASE-" I began to plead but she shushed you as she looked at the message that was open. 

"Jimin?" She asked but it was more like a shock expression and realization. As if she knew something else besides the obvious that he was from BTS. "Why does he have your number?" 

"When she fainted he was concerned so he begged me to give him her number-" 

"That was dumb Sabrina. You should know better than to give into men like that." My mother is not making any sense. "You won't respond to him and you won't save his number." 

Since my mother knew the password for my phone because she made me give it to her, I saw her opening it. "What are you doing?" 

"Writing something to him and blocking his number." She simply said. 

"Mom please don't- He's a good guy I swear-" 

"How would you know? You don't know him." 

"I do know him. He's from BTS-" 

"I know he's from BTS but you don't know him personally! You can't trust him nor anyone from that band." 

"Why are you so against it?" I was so tired of her. She has never explained to me why she hates it so much. Is it really just because they are guys?