Chapter 3.

Jimin's POV 

"Remember, she doesn't remember us." Taehyung reminded me for like the hundredth time. 

"I know Tae! Stop repeating it. It makes me sad that her mother actually forbade us from seeing her again... it wasn't our fault." I said to him as we kept waking towards the cafe. 

"That's what our parents wants us to think, but what if it was?" 

"We were young Tae. It wasn't our fault." I repeated but mostly so I could believe it myself. 

Tae didn't say anything else as we got to the cafe. I saw her instantly. She was alone though, I thought she was going to be with Sabrina. What if she faints again and Sabrina is not with her? "Hey!" I said to her, ignoring the stressful thoughts that came to me. 

"Y-You actually came." I smile as I can't believe she is actually a fan of us. I never thought I would meet with her again and yet she has been watching me for probably a long time. 

"Of course. Did you thought I was joking?" 

"I thought it was a random guy who actually wanted to kill me. But I'm probably watching too many movies and reading too many books." Tae and I laughed and it's as if she didn't noticed Tae before as I hugged her. 

"You came too! I didn't- sorry - I-" 

"It's fine Aisling. I'm glad Jimin didn't mind I wanted to come along too." Yeah, I didn't mind because the both of us need this time with her. 

We've lost so much time. 

"Shall we order something?" I asked as Aisling nodded and the three of us sat down. I look at her taking the menu and I know I'm looking at her too much but I can't help myself. Although she has changed, her attitude hasn't. She's still the same little girl she was years ago. 

She's still kind, funny, gentle, polite... and beautiful. 

"Can I get a croissant and some hot chocolate please?" She ordered first, making me go back to when we were young and she still ordered the same thing. Although our parents ordered for us, she always ordered that. 

She truly hasn't changed. 

Tae and I ordered something as well and the waitress bowed as she went to get our orders. However, Tae noticed that she still orders the same thing and decided to say something that obviously would bring questions to her head. 

"You still order the same thing. You really haven't changed." He thought the same as me. But I knew better than to tell her that. 

She doesn't remember us. 

"Uh?" She was so confused. I slapped Tae's head from the back making it look playful, but I was actually about to strangle him. 

"Don't mind him, so. Tell us about yourself Aisling, what are you up to? What do you like? I don't know, anything you wanna talk about." I said in hopes that she would tell us everything of her life. I just missed her so much and I didn't realized it until I saw her at the fan signing. 

"Oh um well I don't really like to talk that much about me..." 

"Well you probably know more about us. So we should start with you." Tae noted and she laughed nervously as she knew it was true. 

"Okay so I'm studying to become an actress. I've always loved to act even when I was younger. I had like a 'double personality' and it was just so much fun." Yeah, I remember. She even named her double personality Anya, since its meaning was to 'shine bright'. 

Tae was about to say another stupid thing, I could already tell. But I stopped him before he could. However, he was getting stressed out, apparently he really wants to talk about this and tell her that we knew each other before.