Chapter 6.

Aisling's POV 

It's been one week since I was with the boys. I kept texting with Hoseok but Jimin just disappeared. I've been debating if I should text him but I did told him that if he wanted to tell me the real story, the truth about him and I, I would answer him. 

He hasn't tried to text me nor call me. I wonder if he still has my number. 

Also, I haven't had the guts to ask Hobi what has been going on with Jimin because I don't want him to feel used. Plus I actually had been having a great time texting him. 

As I was walking down the park I always walk by, since it has always been close to my house and somehow this park always makes me feel safe, I decided to sit down with my back on a tree and look at the sun. It was a beautiful afternoon, the sun was almost setting but it was still a bit bright. 

It always amazes me how the sky can change but still be the same as it was before. 

Taking out my phone and plugging in my earphones I put random play on Spotify and oddly enough, BTS came through my ears. I smile although it feels weird to hear them now after meeting them and being friends with them. 

Before I was just a normal fan... now I'm actually friends with them. It's weird, right? 

I'll just never understand why Jimin and Taehyung seem so familiar to me. Since that moment I met them at the 'fan sign' their hugs just seemed like a deja vu. 

I've gotten deja vu's before, but never this strong. It's as though I've literally had hugged them before. And I'm pretty sure I would remember hugging them. They are the biggest boyband in the planet, one of the biggest (if not the biggest) idols. It's impossible for me to have hugged them before that day. 

Suddenly, the song was interrupted and I look at my phone to see that Hoseok was calling me. 

I smile as I answered it. "Hey." 

"Hey Aisling. What are you up to?" He asked me casually and I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt like he was going to say something else after this. He has something planned. 

"Um nothing really, I'm at a park." 

"Turn around, but don't be too obvious." I laugh a little and separated my back from the tree and look at my side. "Your other side." Shaking my head as I laughed again I turned to the other side and sure enough, Hobi was there. 

He wasn't alone though, Tae was with him. 

"Why are you all the way over there? Come say hi." I told him and I could see him smile as he nudged Tae. Who I noticed was trying not to look at me. 

Was he mad too like Jimin? Is it wrong for me to want answers? 

I saw Hoseok asking Tae to come with him to say hi to me, but Taehyung suddenly looked stressed out. He was shaking his head and saying something that I couldn't hear, not even on the phone, because Hoseok had his hand pressed on the phone so I wouldn't be able to hear their conversation. 

Then I saw Taehyung leave, even after Hoseok was holding his wrist and probably telling him to come. 

I guess he really does hate me. 

I saw Hoseok looking down at the ground, but I couldn't make out the expression he had on his face. He then looked towards me again and smiled, but I could tell he was upset. He put his phone on his ear again so I listened closely. "Sorry, I wish I could, but I actually have a meeting now and I have to go back." 

"Hobi... what's going on?" I asked him as I started to stand up myself. If he won't come to me, I'll come to him. 

"I really want to say hi... but I really have to go." I could tell he was hurt as I was. Why can't he say hi? Aren't we friends? I'm now not sure if I'm friends with BTS anymore and I only saw them once. 

Or well twice. 

"Hoseok c'mon-" Just as I started to walk a bit faster, I saw that he wasn't just with Taehyung. He was also with Jimin. 

But Jimin was freaking hiding. 

Are you kidding me? 

I stopped as I saw him seeing me. My eyes in total disbelief. 

"I get it now." I said over the phone. Which was now stupid to have it on my ear, since I could easily walk more and talk to them. 

"Wait, Aisling-" 

"No, it's fine I get it." I told him and he sigh as I turned to look at Hobi again. "Um... I have to go home too anyway." 

"I thought you didn't have to do anything now." He said. 

"And I thought you had a meeting now." When he didn't say anything else in return, I knew the answer. "It's fine Hobi. I hope we can meet again without them if they hate me so much." 

"They don't hate you-" 

"Don't- I'll talk to you later." I cut him off, as I hang up and turned around, not wanting to see them anymore. 

Why would he call me in the first place if he couldn't say hi? Or if he couldn't even really talk to me at all? 

My eyes began to water as I look down at the grass. A ball forming in my throat. 

Why is this hurting so much if literally nothing happened? 

I'm no one special for them. Of course I'm not. 

I've never been someone special. All my friends leave me at some point. At least that's what my mom has told me over the years and I believe her. That's why it's better to just be home. 

That way, no one can hurt me. 

Before I could take a step forward so I could go and cry in my bed, someone hold me from the back. 

I was so taken aback that I screamed. Not expecting that at all. 

"Shhhh I won't hurt you." The person said, but I couldn't recognize the voice and before I could scream again, the person put a rug over my mouth and everything went black.