Chapter 20. The End.

Taehyung's POV 

"Good luck Jimin-shi. If you need anything, don't think twice about calling us." I said to him and I couldn't help but smile when I saw how happy and excited he was. 

I remember yesterday when we came back to the rest of the boys and he was so stressed out. He didn't know where to take Aisling today but we might have given him the best idea. 

"Do you have all the food for the picnic?" I asked him. 

"Yes yes, I have everything in the car." He said as he reviewd the list from his phone. Just in time, his phone rang. "It's her!" He picked the call and I just laughed as he hugged us quickly before he left. 

"I'm very happy for Jimin." Hoseok hyung said as we both sat down on the couch. I decided to spend the day with him and Suga, since I didn't want to be alone. Suga was somewhere around the house, probably watching cat videos. 

"Yeah, me too." I agreed, I look at my phone and saw several messages from Sabrina, taking me by surprise. 

We haven't really talked since yesterday and I wasn't expecting her to write me today. I thought she wanted her space. 

Do you want to meet up at the mall? 

Sure. Do you mind if Hobi and Suga come along? 

Yeah, that's fine :) 

Okay, see you in a bit. 

:) 

"Let's go to the mall!" I said to Hobi as I took him by the arms and practically dragged him to stand up. 

"What? What has gotten into you?" 

"C'mon! We have nothing to do and Sabrina just asked me if I wanted to go to the mall so I'm invited you and Suga to come with me-" 

"I'm not going to the mall. I just started a k-drama and I want to continue watching it." Suga suddenly said taking us by surprise. I didn't know he was down here. 

"Oh c'mon Yoongi! It's gonna be fun!" I said but he only shook his head all serious as he went back upstairs with a bowl of popcorns in his hands. 

"Fine. But you will sure go, right Hobi?" I asked him and he looked at me with the face that said 'i don't really want to'. 

"What I'm I supposed to do with Sabrina alone??  I-I haven't been able to tell her I like her and until I do that, I don't know how to be alone with her."

"Didn't you have a great time with her yesterday when you were walking back here with her alone?"

"We weren't alone. Jimin and Aisling where behind us."

"But you told me it felt as if though they weren't there." 

"Yes but-" 

"Tae, you'll be fine. If anything you can call me, but I really don't want to go." 

I sigh as I knew I wouldn't be able to convince him. Hobi is a really stubborn person. Once. hemakes up his mind, no one can convince him otherwise. 

"Fine... see you later." I said as it was too late to tell Sabrina that I didn't want to go because honestly, I did. I wanted to see her, but now I'm way too nervous. 

Suck it up Taehyung, you can do this. 

***

Jimin's POV 

"Jimin, I love it." Aisling said as I was able to prepare everything at the park we came to that it's a bit outside of the city. The best part was that there wasn't that many people around and it seems like no one has recognized me yet so that was great.