Chapter 17.

Aisling's POV 

Pacing back and forth in the living room, my mom was talking to the police. I was biting my nails since that is a very bad habit of mine whenever I'm really really nervous and I was trembling a lot. 

Also another sign that I was stressed out. 

"She needs help officier. Even if she says she doesn't want it, she needs help." My mother finished her speech and I saw how the police wrote down each detail. 

"Do you think she would go back to her house?" He asked. 

"I don't think so." I finally spoke, since I let my mother take over. I don't want to screw this by saying the wrong thing. But that, that I can assure she didn't do. She never ever liked going home. 

To her home. 

"Do you know where she lives? Just so we can go and check it out for further investigation?" 

I look at mom and the tears began to appear on my vision once again. She never ever showed me her house. I always asked her why, but she never explained. 

Now I'm guessing it's because of her father and how abusive he is. 

"No... she never showed it to me." 

"You're telling me you've been best friends with her sine you were 7 and never ever went to her house?" He asked shocked. When I nodded my head I saw him closing his notepad and laughed. He actually laughed. "I'm sorry but I can't help you." 

I stop my pacing when he said that. He was really laughing. 

My mother stood up shocked as well. 

"I'm sorry?" She asked. 

"You have not given me any prove that this is happening and when that girl told me that she has never been to her best friends' house, I can't believe this story." 

"Maybe she has never invited her because she was afraid that her father would harm my daughter as well-" 

"How come you never came to us when you knew about the violence in her life? Why now just when things got worse?" He asked, his face full of amusment. 

This is not funny. 

"Sir, I understand how this may look but Sabrina always acted like she was fine so we never found it important to tell someone about it. But now, now it's a different story. The father crossed the line-" 

"And he didn't before?" 

"No, sorry, yes, he did, but-" 

"If the girl doesn't come to us, I won't be able to help." He interrupted making me want to just go over to him and punch him in the face. 

His seriously not going to help us. 

"Goodbye." My mom tried to convince him, saying more and more things but the police was not listening and him and his mate left our house. 

I was angry. I was so angry at this world. 

But mostly, I was angry at myself. 

Some of the things that he said were true. Why didn't I spoke sooner? 

Why didn't I spoke the first time that Sab told me about the hitting? About her drunk father? And all the times after that? 

"Aisling-" 

"I-I want to be alone." I told her and she nodded understanding the situation. I took my phone and my home keys. "I'll be back soon. I promise." 

She nodded once again, knowing she couldn't stop me. 

I knew exactly who to call. 

Jimin's POV 

We were going to our lunch break. Today has been a very long day. 

I haven't heard or seen a text of Aisling all day which kind of worried me, since I did sent her a message last night, hoping to talk to her today. 

"What are you thinking about Jimin-ah?" Hobi asked as we sat down with our lunches in the BigHit building cafeteria. 

"Oh, it's nothing-" Just when I said that my phone bagan to ring. I look at the ID and answered immedtaely, feeling happy that she finally called me. 

"Uuuu we know who's calling Jimin now don't we?" Hobi said and the rest laughed as I just shook my head and stoo up, going towards the hallway were there where less people. 

"Hey Aisling, I was getting worried. How have you been?" I furrowed my eyebrows when she didn't answered all happily. 

"Jimin-" She wanted to cry, I could tell and I grew more and more worried. 

"Aisling, what's wrong?" My heart broke when I heard her voice. I hate when I see or even hear her cry. 

"S-Sab- she um-" She cleared her throat and I could tell that she was trying very hard not to cry more. "She told me last night something that I knew was coming... but I- that made it worse." 

I know what she's talking about... but I prefer if she came here. Let's say that Sab came here a few hours ago. She's been here ever since. She hasn't talked to anyone but I guess she didn't have anywhere to go. 

"Can you come here? Um... I mean can you come to BigHit's building?" I asked her. 

"Uh, are you sure? Aren't you working?" 

"We're in lunch break for about 2 hours. You can come." I told her. She told me she'll be here in a few minutes so we ended the call. 

I went back to the table were the rest looked at me questioningly. "Was Aisling asking for Sabrina?" Tae asked and I nodded. "I kind of knew it. Is she coming?" 

"Yes, let's hope they'll be able to talk it through." I said to them all since everyone was hearing. They all nodded too as we continued to eat before Aisling came here. 

***

Aisling got here very quickly, just as we finished eating. Taehyung and I went to get her by the entry and we saw that security was not letting her in, like they did with Sabrina when she got here until Suga just so happened to be walking by and saw her desperately trying to get in. 

"She's with us, let her in please." I said to the guard and he looked at me with questioning in his eyes. 

"She is, let her in." Taehyung insisted and the guard nodded as he let Aisling inside. I couldn't help but notice how stressed out she looked and it was obvious she's been crying. 

"Hey." I said as I walked towards her and hugged her. It's an instinct now. 

"Hi." She whisper as she hugged me tighter. We separated and she said hi to Taehyung as well. "Is she here?" 

"How did you know?" I asked her. 

"I figured it out... I thought that must of been the reason why you wanted me to come here." I nodded and Taehyung told her to follow him so she did. I stayed by her side and I wanted so badly to grab her hand, but I know we're not there yet. 

"She came this morning... she was very very angry. She didn't want to talk to any of us and she didn't. We're not sure what happened and we wanted to call you but she told us not to. But since you were the one to call instead, we figured it wouldn't hurt if we told you she was here. "Taehyung began to explain. "Can you tell us what happened? Why is she so angry?" 

"She's angry with me... um but I can't really tell you why." 

"Oh..." Taehyung said and I knew the real reason why he wanted to know. He's been worried sick, even if he doesn't want to let it show. 

When we got to the room where Sabrina was at the moment, Tae knocked on the door. "Sab? Um... can I come in?" 

"Yes..." We heard her say, so Tae opened the door and when she saw that it wasn't just Tae, she got angry, very angry. 

What could've happen that she was this angry with Aisling?