Chapter 13.

Jimin's POV 

Two gunshots were heard after that. 

"NO! MOVE!" I yelled as I was being dragged back by the police, but hearing that gunshot sent me to the edge. 

I needed to make sure it wasn't Aisling. I needed to make sure she is fine. 

"JIMIN CALM DOWN!" People were running, the ambulance sirens could be heard everywhere and I just couldn't get to Aisling. 

Tears were running down my face and there was no way I could stop them. "AISLING!" I yelled as I was able to push the police off me and made it to her. She was laying on the grass, the bullet did make it through her. 

I could see the blood all over her body. 

"AISLING, PLEASE-" I said as I chocked on my own tears. I put my hands on her stomach, as the bullet went through it. My hands pressing through it trying to stop the blood. 

I didn't look at her eyes, thinking that maybe she was still unconscious, until I heard her try to speak. 

"J-Jimin-" 

I look at her through my tears and shook my head. "Don't speak." I told her as I put more pressure on her. She was in so much pain.

"I-I'll be f-fine-" She coughed up blood, making my tears spill more from my eyes if it was even possible. 

"Stop. Stop please."  I begged her as I was so desperate to make her stop bleeding while people were trying to push me away. 

"Sir, we need to take her to the hospital. Please move." I felt someone else taking me by my waist, lifting me up even if I tried so hard to not let them separate me from her. I saw her eyes looking at me. She managed to smile. 

"Jimin, they will take care of her. You need to calm down." It was Namjoon who had me.

I felt like such a child, but I couldn't stop myself from hitting him with my foot as he dragged me away. "STOP!" I yelled as I could only look forward. Watching Aisling fade away. "I CAN'T LOSE HER AGAIN!" 

"You won't, you have to believe she'll be fine." We made it far away from the scene. My energy got sucked out of me as we made it to the van were the others where. I felt suddenly dumb, as I could only feel my tears running down my face. 

"Jimin, she'll be fine-" 

That's when I lost it again. They have to stop saying that. "SHE WAS BLEEDING THROUGH HER STOMACH! DON'T YOU SEE?!" I showed them my hands, covered in her blood. "SHE'S NOT FINE!" 

I wanted so bad to run away again, but we have to go to the hospital. After I showed them my hands they stopped trying to talk to me, knowing that I wouldn't listen. 

The ambulance began to leave and that was the sign Taehyung needed to begin to drive. I'm guessing Hoseok will go with Sabrina on the other car I was supposed to be in. But we thought nothing would go wrong. 

Aisling could be dead right now for all we know and I'll never get the chance to even kiss her like I've dreamed of doing ever since we were little. 

I've lost too much time and now it's too late. 

***

We've been at the hospital for hours. Aisling's mom came and even though she wanted to kill me and Taehyung and even Sabrina, she couldn't stop us from being here. 

We will not leave. Not until we know Aisling is okay. 

Not until I can see her. 

I think it's good that her mother hasn't even tried to talk to us. All the said to us at the beginning when she tried to make us leave was "you've done enough. Leave." But we all expected that to come out of her mouth.