Chapter 26

McKay's POV
- shirts
- shorts
- jeans
- sunglasses
- charger
- sunscreen
- tanning lotion
- sandals
- tennis shoes
- croptops

I was writing out a list for Cali when I got a call. It was from cam.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Uh, hey." He said. He sounded really upset.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Wh- what? Oh, yeah I'm fine." He stuttered out.
" um.. Okay... Well, it's good to hear you're voice." I told him.
"Yeah, you too." He said. He is acting so weird.
"Well, whats up?" I asked.
"Nothing, I just needed to hear your voice." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up, I still blush about him.
"I know, I miss you so much baby." I told him.
"We have another meeting, I gotta go. I love you." He said.
I got sad, "I love you too." And with that, he hung up.
I went into the storage closet in our house and grabbed a big suitcase from the top shelf. As I pulled it down, I fell. Of course. I'm so clumsy. I smacked my head on the corner of the wall. I got up and went to the bathroom and right when I looked in the mirror, I was horrified. I have a huge gnash on my eyebrow. It was literally pouring blood and I thought I was gonna throw up.
I grabbed a washcloth and got it wet with warm water. I wiped the blood that was running down my cheek. I got a medium sized bandaid and put it on.
I went back to the hallway and grabbed the suitcase. I walked to my room and threw it on my bed. I started shoving all of my stuff in the suitcase because I'm not very organized.
By the time I packed everything up, it was 8 and I was exhausted. I put on some sweats and put on Netflix. I layed on my bed and eventually, fell asleep.

I don't even know how to continue this sooooo sorry if the chapters start to suck...