Chapter 18

McKay's POV

She had auburn hair and peircing green eyes. Her clothes were torn and dirty. Her shirt looked like it used to be yellow, it is now a gross brown color. Her pants had rips all over the legs.

I looked down and noticed the red scars lining her wrists and arms. I looked back up at her and she looked at me in the eyes. We just stared at each other. I finally asked, "Who are you?"

"Absolutely no one." was her reply. I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet.

She then looked at me and said, "You can't have him forever you know? You'll lose him. He will get sick of you. Your just a fan." I was now confused as all hell. "What?! Are you talking about Cam?" I asked her. The strange girl who I didn't know just looked at me, laughed, and started walking away. I ran after her and I saw that she was going into a room.

The door shut behind her so I opened it up again. I looked and saw Cameron. His eyes were red and puffy. He'd been crying. He slowly shook his head no and started crying more. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I am going away." he told me. "What are you talking about baby?" He pointed to the corner and I looked over.

It was that girl. I didn't see her in here at first but she walked out of the corner. She had a gun. No! She aimed it at Cameron. "He is leaving now." and she simply pulled the trigger.

I woke up with a jolt. I was screaming and crying. Cameron is dead. All of the sudden I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I jumped and looked over. It was cam. He isn't dead, it was a dream. Oh my god. I started crying again and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked me.

"Just a bad dream. It's okay. I'm okay. you're okay. We're okay." I told him.

"You sure?" he asked. "Yeah."

He nodded his head and kissed my forehead. Why the fuck would I dream that?! I don't even know. We both were too tired to do anything so we went back to sleep.

Hayes's POV

I hate my brother right now. Ever since she asked me to record that video... I just.. I really like Lexi. My brother just swoops in and takes her. I'm going to make her mine though...

She is just so adorable the way she cries about us. I don't know, I just think it's cute. I want that girl and trust me. I'll have her.

Lexi's POV

I just kissed Nash Grier. That is something I have wanted to do for 3 years and it just happened. oh my god. No way. Somebody pinch me.

I realized my eyes were closed. I slowly opened them and looked into those deep blue eyes.

"Nash. Woah.. Did that really happen?" I didn't even know what to say. I honestly wanted to cry... No. Lexi stop. I just hugged him. Then what I heard next broke my heart.

Nash's POV

I had to tell her. I just kissed her and oh my god... I'm so dumb.

"Lexi, I have a girlfriend." I said quickly.

She looked at me with pure heartbreak in her eyes. No. No. No. I hurt her. No! "What?" her voiced cracked. She was gonna cry. "I'm sorry. She is a girl back home that I thought I loved a lot, but then I saw you and we have hung out these past few days and I'm really falling for you Lexi." I said.

"No. Leave. Please." She was crying now. I just looked down and started walking away. I turned around and said, "I love you Lexi."

Her eyes were wide when I closed the door behind me.

I am so sorry that I haven't updated! I missed like a week of school and so I've been working my ass off just to get caught up.
I seriously cried writing this. I play Lexi by the way. McKay is my friend Skylee. She is writing an amazing book so read it. her user is @skyleeeeeee it is way amazing!
Love you guys!