Chapter 30

McKay's POV
As the elevator started going up, so did my nerves. I don't know why I was so nervous to see cam, he just gets me so, I don't know, school girly... If that's even a thing. I saw the numbers expand.
27..
28..
29..
30..
We came to a stop and the elevator dinged again. The doors slid open smoothly.

We stepped out one at a time and started walking towards the apartment. When we reached the door, Nash pulled out a key that was painted blue. Lexi looked at him questioningly, "So we don't mix up keys." He said to her. She just nodded her head and he continued to go and unlock the door. Then he dropped the damn key. I sighed loudly, nash chuckled and bent down to pick it up. When he was back up, he slid the key in the whole and the lock clicked. He twisted the door knob and I practically knocked him down when I ran through the door. I went in looking for cam, but then quickly realized that I had no clue where his room was.
"Hey, Nash?" I turned to him.
"Go up those stairs, turn left and then it's the first door in the right. That is where you will find lover boy." He told me while winking.
I started to walk up the stairs too cam's room an Lexi yelled, "Use protection!" I rolled my eyes and shook my head, but then I started thinking... Was that actually gonna happen on this vacation? I shook the thought out of my brain and realized that I was at the top of the stairs, I turned left and saw the first door in the right. I stood in front of it for a minute before knocking. My hand lingered on top of the wood before I connected the two together. I knocked three times then stood back.
"Nash, leave me the hell alone." Cam groaned.
I opened the door a little and lightly said, "it's not nash."
Cam shot up from his bed and ran towards me. He flung his arms around me and I jumped on him, yes ladies and gents I jumped on my boyfriend. So what? I wrapped my legs around his torso and immediately pulled him in for a big sloppy kiss.
He started backing up and sat on his bed with me in his lap, not breaking the kiss once. A few seconds in, our tongues were fighting for dominance. He won, obviously. After like a minute, I broke the kiss.
"God, I missed. That so much. I missed you so much." I told him.
"Baby girl, I miss you so Mich too. It was hell without you, but what are you doing here? I mean, I'm glad you're here, it's just a surprise. I had no idea you were coming and--"
"Baby, you're rambling, shut up. Nash bought me and Lexi plane tickets and I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you." I said while kissing his nose.
He nodded his head and as we both leaned in to kiss, nash knocked on the door and yelled, "you guys aren't fucking right?!"
"Nope, you're all good bruh." I yelled back and he walked in.
"Bro, can we talk?" Nash asked cameron. Cam nodded and got up and they wen outside the bedroom. I played down and stared at the ceiling.

Cam's POV
I walked out the door behind nash and closed it.
"What's up?" I asked him.
"You need to tell McKay."
I instantly knew what he was talking about.
"I know. I'm going to. I just don't know when."
"Do it now." He told me.
"She just got here. No."
"If you don't, I will." He gave me a look and I knew he was serious.
I nodded my head and walked back into the room to see McKay laying on the bed.
I sat next to her and she shot up. My face turned serious and I said, "Babe, we gotta talk." I put my hands in my head. I'm about to lose my girlfriend.

Ha, no frickle frackle yet you horny teenagers.
I had a whole long ass update and wattpad deleted it and I forgot everything I wrote, so sorry if this one sucks.
I try.