chapter 2

When we pulled up, I saw that the line was long as hell. That's great. I get to wait in line for an hour! Note the sarcasm. I still can't believe I'm doing this for Lexi...

We went and got in line and just started laughing at all the people that dressed up, not for FAM tour but for comic con. The FAM tour people thought it would be a good idea to have it at comic Con... anyways, while we were in line, there was a guy who I assume was a volunteer and he started saying " if you have VIP tickets or FAM tour tickets come with me!" whaaattt? So me and Lexi followed him and we found out that we got to go in the front! Yasss! No more long lines! That is a relief.

So when we went to the front, we got our wrist bands and walked to the main ballroom. There was so many girls here! Oh wow Me and Lexi had to wait at least twenty minutes for our VIP passes. Once we got them, we sat down. This guy came on stage and said that the boys were running a little late so we would have to wait for like 5 minutes. Okaaayyy then, so much waiting... ugh, After waiting what felt like forever, the same guy came on stage and introduced the guys. They walked on stage and I shit you not, Lexi started bawling her eyes out! hahahahah! I'm sorry, not funny.

The guy's names are Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, and carter Reynolds. They were all very attractive. They did a Q and A and then we made our way to the meet and greet.

Okay guys just so you know, the first couple of chapters is my experience of meeting the guys... I have changed the names and stuff but yeah... sorry it sucks... anyways thanks for reading.. so much more to come... also my phone is turned on so I can update a lot.. I'll try and update at least every three days or so. Love y'all!