Chapter 19

McKay's POV

So I'm still tripping about that dream. I don't even understand it. Cam told me that we needed to have serious talk today and that makes me nervous too. That dream really has me thinking, like, am I going to loose Cameron? Is that what this is about? I don't even want to think about loosing him...

I jumped at the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Lexi. I haven't spoken to her since the date with cam. Whoops. I answered, "Hello?" I said.

"McKay. I n-need you r-r-right now." Lexi stuttered. She was crying.

"Hey hey hey, calm down. What's wrong?!" I asked her frantically.

"It's Nash. I just- can you come over? Please?" she was full on bawling now.

"I'm on my way." I told her.

I ran upstairs and threw on a pair of sweats and a T-shirt. I was only going to Lexi's so I don't really care how I looked. I grabbed my keys and got into my car. it was my dream car. it was a black F350.

It took me a total of 15 minutes to get to Lexi's house. When I got to her door, I just unlocked it because I had my own key.

"Hello?" I heard.

"it's me." I yelled.

"I'm in the living room." I walked down a small hallway towards the living room. when I got there, Lexi was moping around and watching the notebook on Netflix. There were about three boxes of tissues on the ground.

"Okay, what happened?" I asked her.

"Nash happened." She replied. "What did he do? I thought you loved him?" I asked her.

"I thought I did! Who am I kidding, I still do!" She yelled while bursting into tears.

"Okay, explain everything. Start from the beginning." I told her.

"So, he came over after you left for your date with cam. We cuddled. We fell asleep. We woke up and we both were hungry. I went to go make us ramen and while I was cooking it, I burnt my finger. So Nash helped me out and we just got lost into each others eyes. We kissed and oh my god. That boy is one amazing kisser. After we kissed, he blurted out that he has a girlfriend back home." She shrugged. she was trying to be tough but I know her. I know her too well and she is going to break.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I hugged her and we both cried in each others arms. "Hey, let's just watch some movies, yeah?" I asked her.

She just nodded her head yes and I turned off the notebook and turned on white chicks.

Okay, really short update. Expect more tomorrow. Love you guys!!