Chapter 16

*Back to the beginning of McKay's date*

Lexi's POV

I shut the door after watching McKay walk with Cameron freaking Dallas to his car... this wasn't real... I mean I woke up one Friday morning, planning on just meeting the 4 guys and leaving, but now my best friend is going on a date with one! Nash and I have been texting back and forth too. He was so cute, but I couldn't tell if he was flirty or not. I mean we cuddled... oh my god. We cuddled... what is life. I can't.

My phone went off after I finished my thoughts. Speak of the devil, it was Nash.

(N: Nash L: Lexi)

N. Hey bae, what you doin??

L. just sitting here. Cam just picked up McKay for their date. ;)

N. ooohhhh... better text Cam and tell him to use protection... ;)

L. Haha, as funny as that would be, leave them alone.

N. okayyyy...

L. I'm gonna watch a movie... Got any suggestions???

N. Can I come watch it with you ???

L. I thought you would never ask. :D

N. Be over in five... wait, what's your address?

I told him my address and picked up the house.  I didnt know when Mick would be home but I decided to leave her alone. I'll just wait and see.

About 5 minutes later, I heard a light knock on the door. I opened it to a smiling Nash Grier. He pulled me into a hug. I, of course, hugged back. We hugged for a long time when I finally spoke up.

"Um, Nash, are we gonna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Sorry." he chuckled.

"it's fine. Let's go pick out a movie." I laughed.

We walked over to the living room and I signed into Netflix.

We decided to watch- well, re-watch, all the episodes of Gossip Girl.

At the beginning of the show, we were at opposite ends of the couch. By the end of the show, we were as close as we could possibly be. My life has taken the greatest turn in just one day.

Sorry I haven't updated in forever... finally did Lexi's POV
thanks for reading! vote and comment!!