Chapter 4

We walked to McDonalds and got lunch. After that we still had like 2 hours to waste, so we went to the apple store for like 30 minutes. Time was not going by quick. I honestly wanted to see Cameron again... is that weird? Nah..

We went back to the comic con building and walked around. At 3:00, we found our way to another line... of course, it's long as fuck... ugh! I'm not surprised though. So anyways, enough about me ranting about lines, we waited in line until they finally let us go in to... guess what... another line! Are you surprised... yeah... me neither... Our group got called in and the weirdest thing happened, I got butterflies. Okeeeee. When they called me in I was excited.

Cameron looked at me and said "Hey McKay... I have something for you." Um okay" I said. He handed me a slip of paper. I unfolded it to see his number? I was shocked, and happy, and confused. Did Cameron Dallas want me? No, No way. This is not real. I wasn't even thinking strait. I went to the group and got my picture taken. When I was walking away.. Cameron grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a hug. I pulled away and he told me to text him.. "Oh I will." Why did I say that!?

Cameron's p.o.v

"Oh I will." Mckay replied. Oh my god! I think I'm falling for this girl, this girl that I have only seen three times in my life! Cameron! stop! You don't even know her! For all I know she could have a boyfriend... that thought crushes my heart... I guess I will just have to figure it all out later...

okay guys... I don't know if you like this so far... I mean I do but I don't know if you do. comment if you do... I promise it will get better... love y'all! thanks for reading!