Chapter 31

McKay POV
"Babe we gotta talk." He put his head in his hands and I got really nervous.
"Baby, what's going on. I'm worried." He looked up at me and told me something I never expected.
"I cheated on you."
My eyes filled with tears immediately. "W-what?" I choked out.
"I'm so sorry, baby. It meant nothing, I was drunk and I didn't even know the girl. I just missed you so much and-"
"No! You can't make an excuse for this! I can't, I just, I need to get some air." I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.
I ran down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, Lexi was already there, standing with her arms stretched out. I didn't hug her. "Did you know?" God I hoped she didn't.
She nodded her head, yes. I started crying more and I ran out the front door. I went to the stairs right away because I couldn't wait for the elevator. I heard Cameron shouting my name. I ran faster, I made it to the lobby, I ran out the main doors.
I didn't even know where I was going, I still heard Cameron, so I continued running faster and faster. I was running so fast and crying so hard, that I never noticed that I ran into the street.
I heard tires screeching, "Mckay!", then everything went black.

Cameron's POV
She left the room and I felt mg anger rising, so of course, I punched the wall. I walked out of the room and down the stairs just in time to see McKay run out the front door. I ran after her. She was taking the stairs.
"Mckay! Mckay, please!" She didn't stop. After we got out the main lobby doors, she started running faster. So did I.
Before I could even process what was happening, McKay was being thrown across the road.

IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 50 YEARS. I have been so stressed out with school and family stuff, but I promise to update so much more often! I got a job so if I forget to update again, I'm sorry.
So McKay got hit by a car. That's always fun. Okay, bueeee.