Chapter 29

McKay's POV
Ladies and gentlemen please put on you're seatbelt, we will be landing shortly.
I shot my eyes open, I must've fallen asleep. From what I just heard, we were landing in Cali soon. My nerves shot up. I was so excited to see cam.
I looked over at Lexi and she was asleep to. "Hey Lex." I said while shaking her shoulder lightly. She stirred a little before her eyes fluttered open.
"We're landing." I told her.
She just nodded her head and buckled her seatbelt.
After we got off the plane, and entered the airport, we walked to baggage claim. We saw our bags almost immediately.
We started walking towards the doors when we saw a Starbucks. Lexi and I looked at each other and turned the direction of Starbucks.
We ordered and waited for our drinks. "Lexi!" We turned and saw nash standing there smiling like a goof.
Lexi dropped her bags and ran towards him. She literally jumped up and wrapped her legs around his torso. She pecked his lips and then started placing kisses all over his face.
She hopped off of him and grabbed his hand, they started walking towards me.
"Hey nash." I gave him a hug. "Hey mick." He winked.
"Aggh!" I exclaimed while rolling my eyes. "Lexi told you about that annoying nickname?"
He just nodded his head while chuckling.
"Oh, uh, where's cam?" I asked him.
"He, uh, h-he wasn't feeling well..?" It came out more as a question. I just ignored it.
"McKay and Lexi!" The Starbucks worker called our names. I walked over and grabbed them. When I walked back to the two, they were making out. Ew.
I fake-coughed slightly loud. Nothing. I cleared my throat. Nothing. "Lexi." Nothing. I slapped nash on the back of the head. "What the hell?"
I chuckled and gave Lexi her drink.
We all walked out of the airport and to Nash's jeep. Nash and I took the bags to the back and put them in. He unlocked the doors and we left the airport.
"Um, how long is it gonna take? I miss cam so much." I asked. Lexi looked into her lap.
Nash replied, "About 45 minutes until we get to the apartment."
"Alright."
Nash turned on the radio and we drove to the guy's apartment in silence.

We pulled up to a gray building. I counted 47 floors, all of the floors have porches. We got out of the jeep and got our bags. We walked to the front doors, they were big double glass doors.
Nash pulled the door open for Lexi and I. We walked in a little, then stood there and waited for nash. He walked to the elevator and pushed the button to open the doors. "So lazy we gotta take the elevator." Lexi said while winking at nash.
"Babe, we live on the 30 floor, unless you wanna carry all this shit up that many flight of stairs, you'll be quiet." He said while laughing.
I laughed at them, they were so cute. The elevator dinged and opened, we got in. Nash pushed the button with the number 30 on it. The doors closed and we slowly started moving up.

I promise, smut in the next chapter.. I don't ever make the chapters long, but I'm gonna shoot for 500 words per chapter, I know that isn't a lot, but it is kind of hard for me to do a lot.