Chapter 5

It was 6:30 and comcic con stopped at 7. So we walked outside to wait for my dad. Lexi kept flirting with this guy and she then asked for his number. Gawd she was such a flirt.

My phone was ringing and I saw it was Carson. I quickly declined it and locked my phone back up. Carson is my ex. He is, or was, my first love and my first kiss. I never went far enough for him. Meaning we never had sex. No that is not why we broke up, we broke up because he started getting really abusive. I'm not going to go into full detail because I will most likely start crying. Anyways, he has been trying to call me these past couple of days and I haven't told anyone.

"Who was that?" Lexi asks, pointing to my phone. "Oh, no one." Okay." she just shrugged it off. Thank god. My phone started ringing again. I look down hoping it wasn't Carson. It was my dad, good. I answered "hello" I'm here" okay, I see you. bye"

"Let's go Lex" I say. She hugs the guy that she was flirting with and ran to me. " Gawd. wasn't he just gorgeous!?" I guess" I say... all I had on my mind was Cameron. I decided I would text him when I got in the car.

We got in and I sent cam a text.. he replied instantly. Here is our conversation:

(c-cameron m-mckay)

M- hey its McKay.

C- hey!

M- what's up???

C- just at the hotel... are you still at comic con?

M- nahh, we just left.

C- turn around and come hang at the hotel!

M- ummm you sure?

C- yeah. Nash said to bring Lexi.

M- okay.

I told my dad to turn around and go to the hotel. He did and we made our way to the room.

sorry if its bad. I already have 37 reads! I know that isn't a lot but it makes me happy! hah okay so I tried making this long. Love you guys!