Purple Hoodie

Oneshot Synopsis: April is helping Donnie with some inventions.
But during the time she was helping him, she stole a small item, a purple, soft and warm item. Donnie's favorite Hoodie.

_______________________________________________________

Donnie's lab was always a cold environment, but never damp, April had been there for almost two and a half hours. On that particular day the brunette had forgotten to take her coat, it was hot outside the lair, but the thermal shock made her feeling that almost made her sick.

"Dee...I don't want to be boring, but how long will it take? I'm kind of cold..." She said crossing her arms.

"Just another hour or two... and I don't think it's cold." He said lifting his head to look at his friend.

"Can I at least borrow your Hoodie?" She trembled as she asked.

He turned the chair he was in and looked at the brunette, the Soft-Shell turned red just imagine her wearing his hoodie.

"Stop being dramatic O'Neil." He said trying to keep a straight face but he felt bad for her, poor thing was cold "If you feel so cold you shouldn't have forgotten your coat."

He turned his chair, facing away from April, he couldn't look at her after saying that.

April stuck her tongue out at him, she glanced at the door, "If he's going to act like that I'm leaving." She thought, but in her head a revenge plan was already being planned and was going to be carried out.

"Oh sorry I have to go…" she tried to pretend she got a text.

"Just because I said I won't borrow my hoodie?" Donnie asked showing a smug smile "Grow up April."

"It's not all about you, Donatello." She said walking out of the lab.

It's been a week since April's comment on the lab, she hasn't appeared since. The last news the boys received from her was "I'm sick, don't come near." Raph wondered how April had gotten sick, Donnie felt the weight of remorse on his shoulders and thought he'd left her that way.

Against April's advice, Donnie decided to go buy some medicine, but for that he would need his favorite hoodie, a sweatshirt that was not only comfortable but also stylish.

But... where was the hoodie?...

Donatello started looking everywhere, Raph wouldn't have taken his coat, it was too small for him. Leo and Mikey were the perfect size to wear him, but even so, Mikey never stole Donnie's clothes. So the last suspect would be Leo.

"LEO!" Donnie yelled from the bedroom "Didn't I already tell you not to get my stuff?"

Leonardo appeared as soon as his name was called.

"Okay... Okay... I'll admit" He said showing a pair of socks "I stole your socks, all of mine were to be washed... but you don't have to put on a show just because-" He was interrupted.

"I'm not talking about socks, I'm talking about my hoodie." The soft-shell put his hands on his waist.

"Ata. I didn't catch that." Leo said imitating his brother's gesture "Call April, I think I saw her wearing it these days." Leo said walking away.

But April was sick, she couldn't have gotten her hoodie for a tantrum...or could she?

April had been wearing Donnie's hoodie for almost a week straight, she didn't lie the first day she had a fever and was really sick but after that she was great. She couldn't believe Donnie hadn't noticed his beloved hoodie was missing.

Several of her peers complimented the purple color on her, perhaps the brunette should keep the hoodie on. He was, in fact, a little bigger than she was, but who cares?