Fashion - clothes don't make the couple

Oneshot Synopsis: Donnie is forced to buy new clothes, there they find Ye-Jun and Misaki accompanying April to do the same.

Ocs why nobody is made of iron:

Ye-Jun: Desiner, loves fashion, Misaki's best friend and April's self-appointed personal designer.

Misaki: Wear what you feel comfortable with, keep Ye-Jun in check so he doesn't buy what he wants when he wants it, he was dragged into all of that.

__________________________________________________________________

Leo had disappeared into the clothing store, Donnie was sitting waiting for his brothers to release him so he could finally go get the missing parts for his invention. Don't get him wrong, Donnie loves to dress up but he hates shopping for clothes, the noise, endless music, and people screaming bothered him. Obviously if the shop was empty he would be more than happy to spend a few hours there.

"What do you think Donnie." Mikey asked showing an 80's style jacket, with triangles and other colorful shapes emblazoned on it. "Does it match?"

"I think it looks good Angelo." He said without patience.

"Look Donnie we know you don't like this environment but we all need new clothes." Raph said taking the phone out of Soft-Shell's hands "Then let's try to make the best of the situation. Ok?"

Donnie sighed tiredly, yes it wasn't his brothers fault that the store was full, they had to go to a yokai mall to buy the clothes, and it wasn't their fault that Leo disappeared.

"OK."

"that's the spirit, now go find something you like and bring it here, you can take what you like." Raph said with a smile as Mikey tried on a pair of pants.

While he was looking for some things he saw a brown tailoring pants, it was his size and light brown color. Despite not being purple - his favorite color - the garment still appealed to Donnie and everyone else. As he grabbed some more clothes he wondered 'Would April like this?'. You see, Donnie had finally worked up the courage to ask April out, and she had said yes.

Maybe that was why his brothers had pulled him to go shopping for new clothes, although he swore he saw Mikey and Leo rummaging through his wardrobe.

"Okay, now if you're bothering me I'm going to go away and leave you here..." Before he could finish his line of reasoning, Donatello came across someone extremely judgmental sitting on the couch in front of the fitting rooms, Ye-Jun .

"Honey! I don't have all day! Either you come out and show me the dress or I'm going to go in there and wear it myself, understood?" He said, when Ye-Jun threatened to get up, Donnie took a step back, certain that if he saw the Soft-Shell he would even insult his father's style of dress.

Misaki appeared and noticed Donnie, just nodding, she had a bunch of clothes in her arms.

"She hasn't left yet?" She asked leaning on the sofa.

"No, it will take half a year to get out of there."

"Ye-Jun, Darling, why did we even come here to shop?" Misaki asked, she called him any kind of pet name, the two had been friends for years, Donnie looked over to where his brothers were. Great, he'd taken the wrong turn and was on the other side of the store.

As Donnie turned to leave, still trying not to be noticed by Ye-Jun, the dressing room curtain opened, from there came April wearing a strawberry dress, she had shown it to Donnie before, but he never imagined it would stay so good on her.

"So what do you guys think?" She said looking at the two yokai.

Ye-Jun got up and Donnie went to the middle of the clothes, the peacock circled April, analyzing every detail of the outfit. He stopped in front of her and placed his hands on the brunette's shoulder.

"April, honey. I don't have a nice way of saying this... but there you go..." The yokai took a deep breath, the poor thing was going to be called names for her clothes "You look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!"

"Are you sure? The color isn't weird?" She asked holding the edge of the skirt of her dress.

"Misaki help me here."

"April, I'll explain something to you. IF Ye-Jun said it's good. It's because it's good. IF he asks you to burn the clothes, it's because it's horrible."

Donnie didn't want to stay to hear the rest of the conversation, in fact he tried to get back as quickly as possible to the area where his brothers were. As soon as he got there, still with some clothes in one arm, Mikey pushed the Soft-Shell into one of the fitting rooms.

He showed off a few pieces and at some point Leo appeared - wearing an aviator jacket and sunglasses - and started judging all the looks that Soft-Shell put together. The final look was brown pants and a white sweater, he didn't want to wear the purple one, thinking it would look weird, as soon as he left he found Ye-Jun and Misaki leaning on the couch next to Leo, who looked like he had taken a curse of the two.

"Doesn't brown suit you?" Ye-Jun said taking a peacock feather dryer out of whatever god where it is "But I'd get another sweater that doesn't fit, maybe v-neck, what do you think Misaki?"

"Please, I just want to go home, go to the gym and sleep! Aren't you twisting my wallet enough today?" she moaned already tired.

"Misaki how dare you? We're helping our friend! Can't you shell out a little money to help her?" Ye-Jun said, with an incredulous tone and a pouting mouth.

"Ah, I found you guys! Misaki really doesn't have a prob-" A familiar voice stopped, Donnie turned to the side and it was April, both of them started to blush.

He waited for someone to say something, that awkward silence, Ye-Jun was going to open his mouth but got a slap on the back of the head.

"So..." Misaki started and looked at Raph "Single?" she smiled at him before Ye-Jun hit her on the back of the head and the two started to fight, then Raph had to hold Misaki so she wouldn't hit Ye-Jun and Leo together with Mikey held Ye-Jun so he wouldn't hit Misaki.

"You look really cute in that outfit." April finally said.

"Ah thank you..." He thanked awkwardly "Shall we sneak out while you two fight?" he asked quietly and April nodded.

The two sneaked out, spent the rest of the day eating ice cream and looking at shop windows, what suffered the most was Misaki's wallet, having to pay for two items that Donatello used.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! I just wanted to let you know that after this week I'm going to take some time to write the oneshot, I'm preparing a very long oneshot that will probably have two or three parts, I'm going to work on the other book a little bit, besides that I need to sleep. Thank you for understanding, happy end of the year a big hug from the author. Bye bye.

======================================================