conversation

Oneshot synopsis: During a mission the pairs are switched and have revealing conversations.

This oneshot has ocs.

Notice: this oneshot mentions cigarettes, it's not encouraged that Anyone uses any tipe tobacco, The writer is not related to or uses this type of substance. Minors should not use this type of thing. In addition to mentions of romantic betrayals. The reader has been warned and is aware.

Misaki: Ye-Jun best friend, Fox Yokai, Will stab you in the back.

Ye-Jun: best friend of Misaki, loves fashion, peacock Yokai.

_______________________________________

O Obviously the pairs were going to be switched, Raph's new initiative had separated Donnie from April, this right after they took over the relationship, that is, he was away from his girlfriend. Now your double was Misaki, Not that she was a bad Yokai. But let's just say her stubbornness with Donnie's could get them both into trouble.

This duo was located on top of a building, Misaki was sitting on the ledge, she took out the cigarette pack and lit it. the smell of it made the soft-shell nauseous.

"Erase this." He said, Misaki looked confused "It stinks and is bad for your health you know that."

"Yes, I know. But I don't care." She said taking the cigarette out of her mouth and looking at the burning tip "And I don't care about my health... And I know you don't either."

Donnie looked offended, the yokai continued with the bad habit, until she took a deep breath and looked at him.

"You're lucky you know?" She said in a half laugh, Donnie looked confused "You're lucky to have someone who loves you, not many can say they have that..."

She took another drag on her cigarette, then let the smoke out of her mouth.

"I would kill to have a fraction of what April feels for you...all I got was a pair of horns and a betrayal." she muttered, as she stubbed out her cigarette with the sole of her foot.

"Scoff First, April is my girlfriend, obviously she's going to love me. Second, what do you mean you were betrayed." Donnie looked blank.

"I know that Ye-Jun hooked up with my girlfriend." she said looking to her hands, closing them in the process "And I have this horrible urge to smack him in the face until the smirk is off... But I know he's not to blame, because he didn't know her, but she used to date me and decided to cheat on me. They met at a nightclub in Hidden City, obviously she would like Ye-Jun, and I know he feels guilty and apologizes every single day. But anyway...Maybe, just maybe, I wasn't good enough for her."

"Misaki I'm so sorry." He said looking at her worriedly.

"Don't feel it, but seriously, take care of April, so what happened to me doesn't happen to you." She said taking another pack "Want one?"

"No thank you." He said turning his attention to the patrol.

Donnie always hated the smell of cigarettes, sometimes he saw his father smoke, old habits you know.

"How long have you been dating?" Donnie asked.

" I was about to complete a year when she told me she cheated on me, I never introduced her to Jun because of their work schedules... I wanted to... But I never had the chance... Could it be that if I had introduced them this would not have happened?" She murmured.

Donnie looked at Misaki's burned fingertips.

"How long have you and O'Neil been together?"

"six months..." He said looking at the horizon.

"congratulations." She said, taking the box and looking at it wondering if she should light another one "I know you're going to do something really interesting for her, to celebrate you know..."

He continues to look away.

"Why don't you tell me what ails you Hamato?" She said putting the box back in her pocket.

"..." He didn't know if he should say " I don't want... She to be unhappy with me. " He said sadly " I love her too much to...I don't want April to regret loving a huge green mutant. Of never being able to get The wedding of dreams... No kids... nothing... living hidden from the world."

Misaki looked at the point the soft-shell was staring at. His concern was valid.

"I don't think April would care." She said "about getting married and having kids, there's always the option of adopting, You can get married in Hidden City and buy a house here."

he looked at her, trying to sift through all the options.

"Donnie, April would never leave you for such trivial things. if she were to do that, she would be the biggest fool in the world." she patted the battle shell twice. "Now why don't you tell me what you're going to do to celebrate?"

"I'm going to take her to a nice restaurant and watch movies later." He murmured "No biggie...Now for a year of dating it's going to be something amazing I tell you."

As soon as the two started to open up and talk an explosion reached the ears of the two.

It was time for action.

---------------------------------------------

A/n: Hey! Two oneshots in the same night... who knew... Well, I wanted to write a oneshot where Donnie talks about how he loves April without being directly to her or the brothers.

In my mind Splinter secretly smoked, a bad habit he picked up while filming. He stopped over time but it was difficult for him to get away.