beach day

Oneshot Synopsis: The Turtles, Mayhem and April find a hidden, deserted yokai beach.

_________________________________________________________

The early morning sun hit Donnie's face, he had been forced to leave his laboratory by his brothers. Apparently they had found a beach forgotten by yokai society, by the looks of it they had also dragged April there.

"Let's go! Look there! We're close!" Mikey exclaimed running closer to the sand.

April was wearing a long coat, she looked nervous, Raph, who had Mayhem on top of his head, was about to push his middle brother, Leon was running after Mikey. They were very excited to go to the beach, they almost never stepped on the sand due to their appearance.

It wasn't easy being a mutant, as soon as he set foot in the sand Donnie felt a chill. The new sensation was strange to say the least, he looked at his brothers, searching for the same discomfort on their faces, but none of them looked uncomfortable, in fact they looked happy and excited.

Donatello stopped and watched, the sound of waves lapping the shore reaching his ears. As the light breeze hit her neck, Soft-Shell closed her eyes. But then a warmth that wasn't like the sun hitting your face was April's hand holding his.

"Come on Donnie!" Said the brunette pulling the boy closer to the area, he began to feel his heart beat against his ribcage.

He felt his face get very red, who knew he could feel his face on fire just by holding April's hand?

While April pulling Donnie, Mikey sat down and started making a sandcastle together with Raph, Leo went straight to the sea, he was surfing, he insisted that he was the best and that he was going to surf all afternoon.

Which he didn't, but that's okay.Donnie stopped as soon as their feet reached the wet sand, he was in a bathing suit but April wasn't. If she got wet April could get sick. As soon as she felt him stop the brunette turned around and looked confused.

"Donnie?" She asked confused "Why did you stop?"

"April, you're going to get sick if you go in the water." He tried to reason "I'm wearing a bathing suit... y-y-you're not... so I guess better-"

As soon as he tried to explain, April threw her coat at him, revealing a yellow bikini, actually it wasn't a big deal but Soft-Shell got very red with it. Of course he got nervous... those things happened "Out of nowhere" was what he thought.

"Okay, problem solved. Now let's have some fun!" April took his hand and pulled him into the water.The water was warm, Donnie was still a little red, but April didn't notice. The two started playing in the water, he didn't seem very excited at first, until April started throwing water at him.

"It's not going to stay like this..." He said before contracting, he didn't go easy on her, in the middle of Raph's water war game, Mikey and Leo joined them.

The teams were well divided, Raph, Mayhem and April on one side and Leo, Donnie and Mikey on the other. But once the game got more competitive Raph and Mayhem left, Raph decided to go back to building the sand castle that now had even a small town.

Donnie was forced to go to April's side, he didn't complain (in fact he wanted to), so the game changed and it became cockfighting, but what is cockfighting? good is a type of game where you climb on your friends shoulders to push the person off the shoulders of others.

Against Donnie's suggestion to climb on April's shoulders, April had to climb on his shoulders, imagine the scene April a human girl and shorter than the soft-shell that is certainly heavier than her on the poor thing's shoulders . That certainly wouldn't work. Mikey had climbed on Leo's shoulders and the fight began, of course Raph protested against the joke but no one listened to him.