||6||

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
🏴‍☠️The Dawn Treader🏴‍☠️
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

The huge monstrous beast headed straight towards them, ready to engulf them at any moment.

"You just had to ask where the ship was!" Edmund splashed about, trying to keep himself afloat and spitting out water. "Come on, swim!"

"But where?!" Panic strangled Charlotte's voice as she glanced around the ocean. "There's no land anywhere!"

"Right towards the ship, why don't you?!" Edmund suggested sarcastically, swimming away from the danger behind them.

"Where are we?" Eustace glanced around at them, washed over by hysteria as he questioned his reality. "What's going on?!"

"Eustace, swim!" Lucy urged the boy, paddling away with her limbs. "Eustace, come on!"

They began splashing harshly as they swam away as quickly as their hands and feet could paddle. Charlotte followed suit, catching a glimpse over her shoulder of strange pirates diving into the waters in pursuit of them.

Hearing strange voices calling out to them, Charlotte glanced back at the ship shortly, and did a double take. A a sense of familiarity consumed her before it dawned on her that she was glancing at a ship that she had definitely seen before. It had only been tucked away in her memories for so long.

"Wait!" She called on them, but they were too far to acknowledge her. "Edmund!"

One of the supposed pirates grabbed her gently by the shoulder, and she instinctively let out a shocking scream.

"Charlotte!" Edmund called from afar, turning around.

"Keep swimming, you fool!" Eustace urged him on with a tug as he swam past, "it's every man for himself! She's doomed, I tell you!"

Meanwhile, Lucy found herself grabbed by someone, and she shrieked. Then, she heard a familiar voice right behind her that she had not heard in a while.

"It's alright! I've got you!"

Lucy turned her head swiftly, realising that she was in the arms of an old friend.

"Caspian!"

"Lucy!"

"Edmund, it's Caspian!"

Edmund squinted his eyes, examining the crew members of the ship. He wiped the saltwater from his eyes while keeping himself afloat, trying to make out his blurred vision of Caspian from the waters.

"Caspian!" He rejoiced in delight upon recognising his old friend.

"It's alright, boys," Caspian called out to them, "you're safe now!"

"We're in Narnia?" Edmund swam cautiously towards them, still wary of the other strangers diving into the waters.

"Yes, you're in Narnia!" Caspian confirmed with a nod as he urged for his crew to pull them up on board.

"I don't wanna go!" Eustace wailed under a crew member's grasp as Edmund swam past him towards the huge ship, "I want to go back to England! I'm going back to England!"