||7||

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
🗺Tales of Sea🗺
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Caspian revealed a room where many ancient Narnian relics sat on full display. The rays shining through the windows accentuated their radiance. Charlotte, Edmund, and Lucy gasped in unison, immediately dispersing around the room and examining its artefacts.

"That's Susan's horn, isn't it?" Charlotte pointed out.

"The very same one I used the last time," Caspian recalled with a nod, "thought I might need it within my reach if I ever needed to call any of you for assistance."

"Look!" Lucy marched across the room, washed over by sentiment. "Susan's bow and arrows!"

"Lucy."

Lucy turned to see Caspian holding her artefacts preserved neatly in a box.

"My healing cordial, and dagger!" She rushed towards him before stopping herself. "Oh, may I?"

"Of course," he stretched his arms out, urging her to hold them, "they're yours."

Edmund blinked at the sun rays entering his eyes from an oddly low angle. He took another glance at the shiny object from which the rays reflected off, clearing his head from the light's path. His eyes landed on a familiar sword, one that used to belong to his beloved brother.

"Peter's sword!" He exclaimed in awe, ambling towards the shiny blade.

"Yes, I looked after it as promised," Caspian held it out to him, "here, hold it if you wish."

"No, no, it's yours," Edmund refused with solemn features as he withheld his disappointment, "Peter gave it to you."

Caspian was silent. Edmund pressed his lips together in hopes that Caspian would not see through him. Then, Caspian withdrew the sword and smiled as he reached onto a shelf.

"I did save this for you though, Charlotte said it'd be useful for my adventures at sea," he stretched his arm, digging through it, "I hope you don't mind, it really came in handy during the stormy nights."

Without warning, he tossed a torch across the room. Being a skilled fighter with trained alertness and rapid reflexes, Edmund reached his hands out with perfect precision, catching the object successfully.

"Thanks!" He smiled at Caspian before switching it on. "It's still bright as ever, I can't believe it. The battery holds up well for three years."

"Three Narnian years, perhaps," Charlotte suggested.

"Either way, I'm just glad to be reunited with it."

"Oh, and Charlotte," Caspian held a finger up, drawing out a familiar sword and holding it out to her.

She grasped the sword of King Simon in her hands. It was still shiny and sharp in its perfect preservation. Though it had been donkey's years since she held a sword, memories of her past adventures flooded her mind from a simple touch of its handle.

She remembered all those days of training when she was a simple beginner in combat, in comparison to Edmund, the most skilled fighter in the land. Memories of their lessons and sparring sessions together resurfaced in her head, especially the warm feeling of her sprouting crush on him that was associated with the events.