Chapter 4

AFTER they finished changing the house interior design, they both spend their days reviewing for their biggest day. Light personally asked his sister to stop learning handling their company for the meantime. Ang gusto nilang dalawa ay i-take lang 'yon ng isang beses at maging lisensyado na Architect at Engineer.

Halos hindi na sila lumabas sa kwarto nilang dalawa ni Vyel and his parents needed to hire someone to look after them. Someone who will cook, and clean their messed after.

Light chuckled when he saw their wall covered with manila papers, cartolina and sticky notes that contains their reviewers. They basically draw a line to cut the wall into half. He took the left side and Vyel took the right side.

"Did you see my paper?" Natataranta na tanong sa kanya ni Vyel.

There's some instances na nalilipad sa pwesto niya ang mga papel nito. His forehead crease and look for it, napailing siya nang makita ang papel na hinahanap nito at iniabot 'yon sa kanya.

"Here, you should clean your table, babi." Pagaral niya rito nang makita na sobrang gulo na ng lamesa nito.

Vyel grimaced and awkwardly chuckled, "will do, babi!" She shyly rubbed her nape.

Nangingiti akong napailing sa kanya. Light stood up and fixed his mess first, he needs to rest his mind too. Umiikot na sa utak niya ang mga nire-review niya. He helped his partner clean her table, he sort the papers according to its contents.

"Take it easy and rest, Babi." Light whispered and tucked some of her hair strands behind her ear.

She looked like a mess yet Vyel's still manage to be pretty good looking.

"We'll get through this, hmm?" He cupped her face and leaned, pressing their forehead together. "Don't pressure yourself too much, get some rest, I'll clean your table." Light said sweetly to her and kissed the tip of her nose.

He smiled a little when Vyel's nod her head and slowly stood up. Nakasunod lang siya sa likuran nito hanggang sa mahiga si Vyel sa kama nila, he tucked her on the bed and made sure that she's comfortable first before turning his back on her and clean their room.

Sa ilang araw na nag re-review sila, their room were filled with crumpled papers, he doesn't have any problem cleaning the whole house because they have someone to do that for them.

After picking up the crumpled papers, he picked up the broom and dustpan because he can't used their vacuum, that might disturbed Vyel's resting time. While cleaning, Light was thankful to his parents for teaching them how to properly hold a broom and mop the floor.

They always play hard to get the things that they like. But from then up until now, they always lose because their father was a real monster, wala itong patawad kahit anak nito ang kalaro. He chewed them up alive, at kapag talo sila, they need to do a general cleaning.

Although, they always give what they like after.

"Light, may gusto ba kayong kainin mamayang dinner?" Tanong sa kanya ng kasama nila sa bahay nang makababa siya.

He scratch his nose and think of something good. Vyel's sleeping, he doesn't want to wake her up to asks her what kind of food she likes.

"Ahm, uuwi po ba kayo ngayon kina mama?" He asked, instead of answering her question.

"Oo, kailangan daw kasi ng katulong bukas para magluto, mukhang magdadala ng pagkain sa site." She answered and he slowly nod his head.

"Sige po, ako na ang bahala sa dinner namin ni Vyel. May magsusundo po ba sa inyo? Kung wala, hatid ko na ho kayo." Alok niya.