Chapter 23

SPACING OUT in his room inside the Lust community was peaceful not until someone entered his house without his permission. Hindi siya gumalaw sa pagkakahiga niya. Light wanted to rest after a months of working abroad, this time, he went to Boston.

"Mahirap talaga kapag bobo ka ano?" Castiel teased him.

Light sighed heavily. Ang tarantado niyang kaibigan, nakahiligan na ang tawagin siyang bobo nang hindi niya sinasadya ma maikwento ang gabi na 'yon. That confession was still hunting him after years. Muntik pa siyang mabugbog ni Jyrelle, not because his sister liked him, but because he didn't say anything and he felt like he was rejecting Vyrlle. When in fact he's not.

He couldn't understand what's he was feeling at that moment.

His heart was beating fast and loud that he started to panick. That night, he started to appreciate every little details of Vyrlle's face and even her movements. She looks bright when she smiled, her eyes were shining as she looks at him, he finds her not so visible dimple on her left cheek sexy.

"What do you want?" Light dryly asked.

Sa loob ng ilang taon, they're slowly reaching their dreams. And in those years... His friends were lucky to have a wonderful woman. Even Laur was now happy with his partner, Jillian.

"What if hindi mo pinaandar ang kabobohan mo?" Castiel suddenly asked.

Mahina siyang natawa sa tanong nito. Siya siguro ang mauuna na magaasawa kay Castiel.

"Kasal na rin sana ako?" He chuckled.

"Kasal? Papayag ba si Jyrelle?" Pangaasar na naman nito.

Malalim siyang bumuntong hininga. He already has his permission. He even talked to their father, Brylle. It wasn't easy. Manhid ang buong katawan niya habang kaharap ang tatay nina Vyrlle.

"Hindi mo alam?" He shot back and stood up.

He already got their permission, he was just waiting for  Laur to propose. He's so done pretending not to know where she was. Tama si Xyria, giving him his rights to run their real estate company gives him a lot of connections. Alam ni Light kung saan siya nakatira, if she has been in a relationship, thank God! She's not dating anyone after confessing to him.

Umingos lang sa kanya si Castiel at nauna na bumaba sa kanya. He was smiling to himself while his hands stayed inside his jeans pocket. Light was still wearing his usual outfit, white button down long sleeves, a black jeans, a watch, na bigay ni Isabella sa kanya last Christmas.

It's almost 4 years, Light was clapping for himself for waiting this long.

Nang makababa sila, nasa crib na lahat ng baby at masarap ang tulog. Khaila was silently watching them.   He crouched down and kissed Khaila's head.

"Let them rest, Princess. Kain muna tayo hm?" He softly said. Light gently held her waist and lift her up so he can carry her.

"Tito? Bakit wala ka pang partner?" The cute little angel asked him.

Tipid lang siyang ngumiti rito at ginulo ang buhok ni Khaila. "Hindi pa binibigay e," he answered.

Palagi siyang nasa ibang bansa para magtrabaho, but his sister, Jyrelle and Laur knew better. Bukod sa pagtatrabaho may iba pa siyang dahilan. He wanted to be close to Vyrlle. Kaya lahat ng mga tinatanggap niyang projects ay yung malapit sa San Diego. Isang biyahe lang. Ilang kilometro ang layo.

Iniiwasan niya ang mismong lugar na 'yon. Because he knew that Vyrlle wanted to be so far away from him.

"Don't be sad na po, Tito," malambing na sabi nito at hinalikan ang pisngi niya.