Chapter 48

NANLAKI ang mga mata ni Vyrlle nang marinig ang mga katagang 'yon mula kay Light. He's still inside her and she can still feel him throbbing badly! Not to mention that her back was slammed against the claw machine.

Umangat ang tingin niya kay Light na matiim ang tingin sa kanya. He was panting, pawisan ang noo at basa ang mga labi.

"Sunshine?" he asked. "Talk to me, please? I'm nervous as fuck!"

Vyrlle looked at him flatly. How dare he  propose after cuming a lot inside her?

"Luca, you're still inside me. Mind pulling your friend first and propose properly? Kneeling in front of me while offering a ring will do." Vyrlle demanded.

Light who heard the thick sarcasm and demanding tone on her voice, pouted. Hindi ito gumalaw at hindi rin nito inalis ang titig sa kanya.

"But, sunshine, lumuhod na ako kanina. I even licked and lapped you. Minus the ring…" dahilan nito sa kanya.

"Seriously, you!" she hissed.

He chuckled at her pissed face, and then, Light leaned in to brush his lips against Vyrlle's. Marahan ang paghalik ni Light sa kanya. Which made Vyrlle's heart beat insanely fast. No matter how much she scolded herself not to feel anything because she's pissed, her heart was still pounding harshly. Such a stubborn heart!

"I honestly don't know… when am I going to propose, saan ang venue, dapat ba enggrande rin kagaya sa mga kaibigan ko. Then, I realised that it doesn't matter. What matters to me is your answer. Just you and your answer, Vyrlle."

She scoffed. "So, of all places… you pick your Arcade room?" she sarcastically asked.

Light shook his head, his hands on her hips went up to her waist.

"Hindi. Me, asking you to marry me here, wasn't my plan."

"Why did you ask me then?" mataray na tanong niya kay Light.

He sighed. "My feelings for you exploded. Forget it, uulitin ko na lang," drama nito.

Hindi na mapigilan ni Vyrlle na tumawa ng malakas. She was just teasing him, para kahit papaano ay maitago niya ang gulat at saya na nararamdaman niya. As a woman, she dreamt of her man kneeling before her, as he proposed and confessed his love for her.

But when she heard the sincerity in his voice while asking her to be part of his life. To marry him. Be his wife. Vyrlle was overjoyed.

Her dream vanished. Just. Like. That.

But, yeah, she's still pissed for slamming her back against the claw machine.

"Tapos ka na?" asar na tanong nito.

Vyrlle happily nodded her head as she looked at Light's face, lovingly. Her hands gently cupped his face. All of her life, she wanted to treasure the most precious man in this world, next to her father and brother. Once again, Vyrlle was mesmerised upon meeting the gentle stare of Light.

Her Light.

My Luca.

"This," Vyrlle looked down and added, "was the most epic fail proposal, but it's you, so it's fine. Kahit saang lugar kapa mag-propose, my answer will be the same."

Vyrlle cupped his nape and pulled him down, para mahalikan niya ito. Hindi sapat sa kanya ang pagdampi ng labi nilang dalawa but she needs to pulled out.

"And?"

"I hate you." Vyrlle teased. Her tone was the same tone she used back when he's still oblivious to her feelings. "And at the same time, sobrang mahal kita."