Chapter 12

LIGHT slept alone in their bed that night. Torturing his mind, questioning himself when did he made her feel like that? Hindi niya matandaan kung paano at anong oras siya nakatulog. He just found himself curled up and hugging Vyel's pillow.

The table and the drafting table of Vyel's were now empty.

Tamad siyang tumayo at nilapitan ang lamesa niya para kunin ang maliit na kahon na kinuha ni Vyel. Pati ang mga gamit na binili niya noon para sa kanya ay naiwan.

He picked it up and open the box. Bumungad sa kanya ang singsing na suot ni Vyel noon. Sinara niya ulit 'yon at binulsa. There's nothing he can do now. He already knelt down. He was more than willing to beg yesterday.  But he only received such harsh words from her.

Light rubbed his nape and walked around the house, her smile, the way she kissed him, everything! Kahit saan siya pumunta naaalala niya ang mga 'yon. Hanggang sa dalhin siya ng mga paa niya sa sala. Pabagsak siya na umupo sa sofa, this was her favorite place because she loved how comfortable the sofa was.

"Damn, what am I doing?" Light asked himself.

Nagpunta siya sa kusina at marahas na bumuntong hininga. To think that she cooked her favorite to woo him, just so she can work far from him. He clicked his tongue and grab the bottle of wine he saw and open it. Sa mismong bote siya uminom.

His friends were living their life the way they wanted to. Jyrelle was busy with his family company, yet he still have time to get laid if he wanted to. Same as Laur. He was asking himself what does it feel to bed different women every damn night? Does bedding one woman not feels the same?

He gasped for air when he finished one bottle of wine. Sumandal siya sa kitchen counter habang nilalaro ang bote sa kamay niya.

Lust...

"Lust. All this time... Wala akong pinagkaiba sa kanila?" He laughed at himself. "Am I not capable to love someone? Ayon ba ang gusto niyang iparating sa akin?"

He scoffed.

Maghapon siya na nakakulong sa bahay niya. He only blinked when he wants too. He's staring at the ceiling all day. When night comes, he stood up, took a quick shower and change his clothes.

He didn't bother to brush his hair. Light picked up his keys, in his head, he was already planning on how he'll spend his night. He slid himself inside his car and drove towards Alistair's bar.

As usual, maaga pa lang ay buhay na buhay na ang bar nito. The guard nod his head when he saw him. Hindi siya madalas magpunta dito but Alistair's made sure na kilala sila ng mga empleyado nito. Causes of trouble. Ayon ang tingin sa kanila ni Alistair kapag nandito sila. Maliban na lang sa kanya.

"What the hell?" Alistair exclaimed when he saw him.

Tumigil ito sa ginagawa niya nang makita siya. He's busy mixing poisons, and in front of her was a woman, the lady dressed up pretty good. But not his type.

"I want to drink... That's why I'm here." He informed him.

"Wait up!" Alistair shake his head and continue what he was doing.

Nagpapasikat lang naman ito sa babae na nasa harapan nito. When he finished doing her drink and served it. Hindi na nagulat si Light nang huliin ni Alistair ang mga labi nito at mariin na hinalikan. He rolled his eyes and called his bartender attention just so he can have his drink.

"Give me a drink. A hard one." Aniya.

"Sir, kumain na po ba kayo?" He asked, making Lights brows furrowed.

Light glance at Alistair who just finished sucking the woman's lips, he wiped his lips to remove the lipstick stain and laughed at him.

"Sorry, bud! Yves orders. Walang laman ang tyan, walang alak." Alistair explained.