Chapter 13

EVER SINCE, Vyrlle always admired Light. His smile was always bright, nakakahawa. His jokes were lame, but it will make someone laughed, especially her —secretly. He looks carefree, just like his father. They also have a family time but she also like how Light and his family played together and clean their house after. Nalaman niya 'yon dahil panay ang takas ni Grex at sa kanila ito nagpapahinga.

"What do you like?" Her twin asked.

Bahagya siyang tumingala at tumama ang mga mata niya sa araw. She smiled cheerfully and leaned to her sister.

"This is a secret, Cay." She whispered. "I want Light!"

Agad na lumayo sa kanya ang kambal niya at pinitik ang noo niya.

"Ion, I'm talking about our food! We're too young for that. And stop calling Kuya Light with his name only." Panenermon nito sa kanya na ikinanguso niya.

"But I like him?" Patanong na sagot niya sa kambal.

"Yeah? Sabihin mo kay Kuya 'yan, lagot ka." Pananakot niya.

She shook her head and tell her what kind of food she like. Her twin was right. She was too young to admired and like his brother friend, na halos kapatid na ang turing sa kanila ni Cay.

Sa tuwing nakikita niya si Light, siya na mismo ang umiiwas.

Vyrlle love reading books, articles on internet, rather than spending her time playing. Ganoon din ang kambal niya. She read something about a man whose in a relationship with a minor and end up in jail. Ayaw naman niya na mangyari 'yon kay Light. She's hopeless. Hindi naman talaga 'yon mangyayari.

Because Light doesn't like her. In a romantic way. He only likes her because she's the little sister of his friends, which happened to be her cousin and brother.

"Baby? I'm going out, do you want something?"

Napalingon si Vyrlle nang marinig ang boses ng Kuya nila. He's wearing a casual clothes, probably going to meet his friends.

"Cay? Ano ang sayo?" She asked her twin.

Rayos lazily closed her book and stood up to hug their brother. Natawa siya ng bahagya at ganoon na rin ang ginawa niya.

"I want books, Kuya!" Ungot ni Rayos.

"Foods for Lorev, please?" She asked.

Nailing lang sa kanya ang kapatid nila at hinalikan silang dalawa ni Rayos sa noo bago um-oo.

"Sure, wala na?" He asked again.

Lumabi siya at ngumisi sa kambal niya. Their brother immediately covered their mouth and looked at them with his sharp eyes.

"Ayoko marinig." Their brother hissed.

They burst out laughing and let their brother off the hook. They always teased him about getting a boyfriend at their age, and his brother always ends up mad. Saying na walang ni isang lalaki ang makakalapit sa kanila.

Of course, that was not possible. Especially, hindi naman sila sa all girls school pumapasok.

One day, when she's out playing with Lorev, Nicha and Grex. Light was with them, studying. She tug the hem of his shirt and asked him to play with her but there's someone caught his attention and even complimented her. Nakalimutan siya nito.

Vyrlle glance at her dog and her cousin, Nicha. Pilit na pinapatakbo ang aso niya. She rolled her eyes.

"Vyrlle. I'm gonna play with lorev. Excuse me." Walang gana na sagot niya rito. Bago siya tumalikod her gazed met his. Vyrlle squinted her eyes and scoffed.