Chapter 14

MAPAIT na ngumiti si Vyrlle sa kambal niya nang ibalita nito sa kanya na umalis ng bansa ang buong pamilya ni Light kasama ang fiance nito. Hindi na niya inalam kung bakit but she has an idea, and she kept on pushing it away to save herself.

Mas nagpursigi siya sa pag-aaral niya. At least, she can make her parents proud of her. And maybe, highschool helped her a lot, she enjoyed playing and performing with her classmates. More time for herself and less time to think about her unrequited love.

Sometimes she's helping her brother, minsan naman ay siya ang secretary ng Daddy niya sa Clinic nito. It was fun. She can't decide which path she'll take.

"Take it easy, Vyrlle," her mother reminded her.

She give her a small smile to assure her that she's fine. They're now grade 12. Her twin choose STEM while she choose ABM. They're identical, sometimes they swapped and attend each other classes. It's bad, but she's curious what's up with STEM strand. Pinagbigyan lang siya ng kambal niya.

"Last na 'to ah?" Rayos asked.

Nangingiti siyang tumango. She's now satisfied. Her twin was planning to take Psychology just like their father so she can help their father to run the hospital, habang siya naman ay tutulong sa kapatid at mga pinsan nila.

"I met your boy friend, he's cute." Vyrlle said.

Lumingon sa kanya si Rayos, "Leo?" She asked.

"Oh, his name is Leo? Just Leo?" Magkasunod na tanong niya.

Well, she only met him once. He was animatedly talking to her about their past lesson which happened she understands because she studied it before swapping with Rayos. What caught her attention was that he likes Coffee and Cafe so much. They have a small cafe, kaya nakuha rin 'yon ng interes niya.

"Yes, just Leo." Tumatango na sagot ni Rayos sa kanya. "You like him?" Nakataas ang kilay na tanong nito.

"Oh no, what's yours is yours, my dear twin sister!" Natatawang depensa niya. "I just want to know him. Paano siya nakalusot kay Kuya at Daddy?" Salubong ang mga kilay na tanong niya sa kambal.

Knowing those two. Wala ni isang lalaki ang nakakalapit sa kanila sa school. First, her brother's record. Basagulero ang kapatid nila at palaging suki sa guidance plus their cousin, Laur. Second, their friend, Jillian was allergic to men. Ayaw na ayaw nito na may lumalapit na lalaki sa kanila. Kaya kahit sa groupings, nahihirapan sila.

"Just because?"

"What kind of answer was that?" Iritado na tanong niya sa kambal.

"Ion, let's just say... Leo is so pure that our dear brother and father likes him so much!"

Nanliit ang mga mata niya rito. "Tinakot nila no? Umamin ka?"

Nangaasar na tanong niya at inilalapit ang mukha sa kambal niya. Rayos rolled her eyes and pushed her face away.

"Yes! They did!" Asar na sagot niya.

"And?"

"Leo told them that if he's feeling change, and he made me cry, they're free to beat him." Her twin sighed.

She laughed and knocked the table. As expected! Her boyfriend give them assurance slash consent to beat him if he made their Rayos cry.

"How did you know?" Tanong sa kanya ni Rayos.

Vyrlle shrugged. "I just did. He was talking to me nicely and sweetly even though he's discussing about your lessons but after a few minutes, maybe he finally sense that I am not you? He stop talking and treat me a coffee and told me to stop pretending I was you." Natatawang kwento niya.