school year (getting colder month)

Warning: Tango is being a smartass and Joe is uh going insane? Yeah. C:  + this is one of the longest chapter.

TEACHER tfc-welcome to your first life skills class. now today we have a new student whom will share a dorm room with xisumavoid. please introduce you're self.

NEW STUDENT Grian- Hello! I'm Charles Grian I'm soon 15 years of age and my previous school was in japan. oh do call me grian.

xisumavoid- I'm Xisuma class representative/president you're dorm mate as well nice to meet you .

joe hills- I'm Joe Hills vice class president

cleo - ZombieCleo welcome.

mumbo- Glad to see you again G-man welcome to hermitclass.

Grian- hi Mumbo hi Iskall

Iskall- hallo brothers friend.

tfc- well Grian you can sit next to Xisuma and behind Mumbo ok. Great. Now onto explaining what the frack were doing here

tfc- well meet once a month for 42 minutes, it will help all of you and give feedback to there teachers get comfortable with each other and have some fun with your home room teacher.now here some questions about you're self and answer them on the paper so I can get to know you better. If you have questions you can ask me.*hands the paper*

class answers the questions

After ten minutes *time skip brought you by author joining the pain*

Tfc- Okay everyone done. If so give them to me and let's talk. Oh and X do help and explain things to Grian okay?

Xisuma - Will do.

Tfc-good. Oh thats the bell. Oh well. Til next time. Good day.

Class- Bye tfc good day to you too.

The next class

TEACHER- Hello everyone. I'm you're new math teacher Mss Cheran. Why dont all of you introduce yourself ok? Okay ive been here for 2 years now. Why don't you start*points at a hermit*

Joe- I'm JoeHills from class hermit im 15y old and I've stayed here for 4 years

Cheran-ok you.

Tommy- I'm Tommyinnit. Uh 16 year old class origins and stayed here since 10

George- I'm Georgenotfound im colorblind and 18y old class A and 6y

Grian- I'm Grian class hermit soon 15 and came back to this school this year.

Cheran-oh for how long did you leave for?

Grian- 2 years.

Cheran-oh well continuing on.

After class the next one

A6d- Hello bonjour I'm your french teach MrA6D and im gonna see how well you do in french.

The next one

Irvana- I'm you're PVP teach Miss Irvana

......

Gamer- I'm your architecture teacher Mr Gamer.

.....

TEACHER-Welcome to my class students. Oh welcome back Bred. I'm the art teacher Micha Xel, Bred's older brother.

Grian- stop calling me Bred.

.......

Bbh- I'm you're moral instructor, Mr Badboyhalo. You can call me BBh or Halo.

After school
In the dorms
(Supposed to be in the next chapter but fuck it)

Xisuma- so you're telling me that Grian's been to this at this school 2 years ago? Like when Scar joined?