New admin of Hermitcraft.

Against!

Character death.

New admin O.o

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The hermits were hanging out with each other and the helsmites stayed togerther with the hermits, them all having fun.

But. One hermit wasn't there.

This hermit is the admin.

The admin of hermitcraft.

Xisuma didn't even bother to go to the party at Wels's and Hels's base. He just layed on his sofa with his admin work papers scattered around it, admin panels floating around.

He was waiting for his meds to kick in, but it wont happen so he stood up put his helmet and shoes on and left thru the door and into the forest.

Xisuma walked and walked to clear his head. He stopped at a cliff before he fell.

A person behind him, nothing has said. Before the admin Fell.

The person not a hermit, not whitelisted either.

Made the admin fall to his death.

Re-spwan off, no messages in chat.

The sever decided to say an hour after, the body found below the cliff.

The unknown Person died by the sever('s &) admin's protector out of rage.

And the sever announced in chat:

Sever- New admin needed.

Sever- looking thrwe the online will.

Sever- New admin found.

Sever- Admin is Charles Grian Xel 6th Main Admin. XisumaVoid (1rst Tier Admin) wanted Charles to take over when something bad has happened to XisumaVoid.

Grian's POV-

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nnnnnnnnooooooooo! not me please! 

Grian doesn't want to believe it, hes the admin of a sever again.

-Kriss