new admin of Hermitcraft (02)

Grian doesn't want to believe it, hes the admin of a sever again.

---------------------

" Hey Grian ? You okay buddy?" Joe Hills asked.

"It looks like Grian can't believe he's the admin." Cub said.

"I'll- I'll be ri- right back." Grian said and just left.

Grian ran.

He ran away from the dead corps.

Away from the hermits.

Away from the forest, from the cliff.

He ran to Xisuma's base.

Opened the door. And to his dismay X did infact died.

Xisuma wasn't at his desk. Not in the kitchen. Nor asleep on the couch.

He cried.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The rest of the hermits took X's corps back to spawn to give him a proper funeral.

They set up the place, Doc made the gravestone, stress picked the most beautiful flowers and Wels called the old hermits to Hermitcraft for said funeral.

The old ones got sad at the news. And dropped everything to go to Hermitcraft for X.

Grian came back with Ex even he didn't know what happened. But he did felt pain when it did happen.

Ex blames himself.

Grian blames himself.

The hermits thought Ex did the deed, but upon seeing him crying hugging Grian they knew that the twin didn't in fact do it.

So who killed him?

A ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷ did the deed

The ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷ died to the new admin.

ℸ ̣ ᔑ⚍∷ℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ the ex-⍑⚍ᓭʖᔑリ↸ of Xelqua killed him.

The funeral was sad as they always are. The hermits left one by one after an hour.

Grian and Zaharia (Ex) were the only ones left at the grave.

"I'll leave you both alone." Grian said breaking the silence and leaving.

Grian got to his base. To his desk and took his admin work and left to do to the kitchen and grabbed a vodka bottle.

He then went to his sofa and drank straight from said bottle.

Zaharia on the other hand stayed at the grave and cried.

Mumbo fell asleep from the crying like most hermits.

Kerilais refused to sleep and so did Bdubs and they stayed together.

Stress and Iskall stayed together.

Ren went to G's base and also got drunk.

Doc got high at his base.

Joe went to bed and never to wake up again like Wels.

The sever went into a depression.

Not caring about life the old hermits left the sever to there own place and some fell asleep as long as Xisuma. Some as long as Joe and Wels.

The other Mains were wondering where's 6th main (G-man) and got a notification from Biffa that none of the hermits will be available till the next season.

But hey some hermits got back together with X!

X got to meet his parents again.

Xisuma saw the comad hermits and told them to wake up in the alive world.

Miss death told X that they will end up back here with them soon enough anyways, so there's no point in waking up.

Cleo started to re-suppress her hybrid side with pills and stayed indoors, not wanting to go out away from Joe.

- Kriss

"I was having a sad moment. So i killed off X. 'M sorry!"