FEBRUARY

Cafe hermitcraft winter start.

*ding* Someone entered the cafe door and they went to sit down at a table.

"What can i do for you?" asked the a waiter.

"Uh black coffee please." Answered the customer whom has dog like ears.

" I'll be back with your order. Anything else?"

"No thanks"

"Alright"

The waiter left. He wore the café's uniform with a name tag that's says 'C. 'Grian' X.'.

Grian went back to the man with his coffee (plus a snack) and gave it to him. He left afterwards to help someone else.

2 new customers came in and sat next to the dog hybrid man. Grian went to them and asked the new ones.

"That can I do for the both of you?"

"Tea green cold please." Said the one in a suit.

" Uh .... Surprise me" said the man with an robotic eye.

" Alright green tea and surprise. Anything else?"

" Muffins any doesn't matter" said the dog.

" Your fav. muffin please" flirted the man with the robotic eye.

" Okay I'll be right back with them soon" Grian said and left.

The three talked in the meantime.

"So you like him?" said the hybrid

"What?! no! Stress is always n°1 for me." retaliated the half cyborg.

"Whatever you say Iskall." the mustachioed said

"Shut up Mumbo." ordered Iskall.

Grian came back with there order and gave it to them - green tea cold, chocolate chip muffin, strawberry muffin, vanilla cupcake and milkshake strawberry vanilla salted caramel ( i like that drink!)

"Here you go anything else?"

" Just the check and a refill" said the dog hybrid

"Will do" an left with the empty cup.

Grian came back and gave Ren what he wanted.

"Didn't X said that we kneed a place to sell things and that we kneed a new hermit?"

"Yeah he did we kneed the extra hermit so the state can approve this."

"Dammit hes so into this project.

Ren picked up the check and looked at it . it has Grian's phone number with a little note saying ' we can help each other. i kneed workers and you guys kneed a place so call me.'

" guys! i think we fixed that problem." Ren stated. (btw he paid 6,50)

"No we didn't Ren."

"Look!" Ren showed them the back of the check that has the note and the phone number. the 2 of them agreed to come back the next day with X.

The next day the three of them came back with X and a few others.

" Hello welcome to Cell's café I'll show you your seat. So follow me." Welcomed Grian.

They followed Grian to a table and G-man said : " I'll be right back. Bc we're under staffed today. " And left.

After a while Grian came back and gave Tango his order.

"Tango's usual just like you want me to make. Now how can I help you with?" Said Grian giving Tango his biscuits and milkshake.

"You know Tango!?"  Asked the phantom hybrid confused.

"Yes I do. "

"Damn here, how come you always win every single bet ?"  Tango gave Grian some money.

"Tanks now let me guess on what you want to order."

"Go ahead." Said a half robot creeper German man.

"Ren - coffee black, Mumbo- green tea cold, Iskall - strawberry vanilla salted caramel milkshake, same goes to my lady, you - caramel macchiato, phantom - same, prince top hat - milk tea and the other vex as well. While admin wants a coffee. Right?" Guessed Grian.

"Uh yes ? How-" asked the man with 'Scars' on his face. (See what I did there?)

"Welcome to Cell's café" with that he left to take care of an other table then the order it self.

"He's Grian Xel the most powerful admin/ wizard of all." Tango explained further.

After an hour Grian came back and gave  them there order while X though that he has to pay over 50€ but when the check came he got surprised. He only had to pay 24,50€ instead and tango's order isn't even in.

X found the note written at the back of it. it said:

' He paid in advance and this place can be yours. We don't have lots of employees either.' with a smiling face at the end.

" Welp lets sign up then"declared X.

" What."

"We're going to work here. Ren Mumbo and Iskall are right."

Wednesday aka a week later

"oh hello." greeted Grian

" hey so we're going to work here under you." said tango " but we also have school."

"that's okay Sunday Saturday full days and Wednesday half day +,Friday after school if there's no activities."

" you got this planned" zed said shocked

"wow ok uh . when do we start and with what ?" Impulse took his phone

"today. clean." and gave Impulse and Zedaph brooms.

- to the next one !  bye!

-keisha sleep