tuesday part 3

previously-

" We fucking need you!" Xaia exclaimed.

"Xaia is right father." Said the third admin.

"..."

continuation-

"Well now that's a turn of events. Ok fine You guys get to live till next Tuesday." said the lead of EVO.

They put the, in the brig for the time being, and they keep arguing during the day.

Tuesday came and everyone was waiting upon Xelqua and Fish (YHS/TS reference) to get here.

"Should have said Wednesday."mumbled Xelqua taking his feathers out of the other's hair.

The three finally realized what they meant by Tuesday.

"So that's what they meant by Tuesday" mumbled 3rd Admin.

"Anyways have the three of you calmed down and agreed on smt?" started Xel.

"Yes we have." replied the father.

"Well won't tell a soul nor in our reports about Evo and will stay low."

"Good. Free them and have them go thew the portal to the HQ."Xelqua said and left with his feathers in hands.

"Welp. I'm gonna need your ankles guys." Said Toy( ESMP)

"Why?"

"Bc precaution." he then did what he needed to do.

That gaved  them a few years and they know it.

The Evolutionists started packing in advance.

----------------------------------10 days later--------------------------

An army of admins came. They were wrong about the time. Xelqua called Code 2. The members obeyed and fled the place;

Moon stayed behind. She betrayed them. Xelqua knows hence he told the others individually and not to Moon.

The Evolutionists were nowhere to be found and Evo Fell.

That happened 5 years ago.

.

.

.

Now you might think, what's next or How do you know the story? You got the right to question me . I know the story because I'm the chef of Evo. I'm Charles Grian Xel otherwise known as Xelqua.

The end!

- Keisha