:D (new year)

Day 12 / 31/ 1000XX

"Hey Grian!"

"Oh Hi Scar ! "

"Can you help me with my shop? I kneed it to be restocked by tomorrow morning." Asked Scar bit sad.

"Oh sure I'll help you with it. Let's go do that now !" Replied Grian with enthusiasm.

Grian turned a sad Scar into a happy Scar. They both went and restocked his shop.

.
.
.
.

Communicator:
" Xisumavoid - ⚠️ emergency hermitcraft meeting At City Hall  ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️

Mumbo jumbo - omw

Iskall85 - same.

GoodTimeWithscar - me and G will be there in a flash.

Grian- yep."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At City Hall
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So what's the emergency?" Asked Doc with worry.

"Watchers!" Screamed  X

"What-"

"They got on the sever and took Joe and Bdubs!" Exclaimed Suuma panicking.

"Sorry. What are watchers?" Asked Scar not knowing how bad the situation really is.

"Basically sever destroyers and more powerful than a god. " Explained Impulse.

Grian's on the floor rethinking his life decisions and crying.

Papa K is trying to calm a few hermits down.

Doc's taking out the nukes.

X is panicking.

Ethos is also crying next to Grian.

A few other hermits are wondering how dose Grian know the watchers.

And the rest (false & jevin) are taking there weapons and a map so that they can get the hermits back.

Meanwhile with the kidnapped hermits.

"Why are they like this ?" Asked a watcher.( N°1)

"Let them have a moment. They'll pull themselves together in a bit. " Replied Joe unfazed by how many times he gets kidnapped.

"So when's the short hermit will wake up?" Asked the other watcher.(n°2)

"Uh what time is it?"

"It's 12 am. Why? " replied n°1

"He'll wake up in 6 hours and 30 minutes."

".... Why in so long ?" asked N°2

" Internal clock or smthlt. anyways may we leave ?" said Joe with confidence.

"no. we need our number 6 back the one you took away from us time ago. "

"who? witch hermit is that ?"

"uh i think his name is 'Sun' or was it 'Xel' ? cant remember really."

"  both of you quit talking with the victems! were on a mission for XD's sake !" exclaimed W.n°3

"yes sir" replied the other two.

.

.

.

nock nock on the door.

"enter . " said n°3

the door opens

the hall is clear no one was there they check the cam-eyes on hermitcraft and they cant find Grian & Xisuma anywhere.

Then fireworks appeared and flew strait into the watchers killing them almost immoderately.

Grian ans Suuma appeared and went to help the kidnapped hermits and went back to hermitcraft with the hermits still broken from the news.

Apparently the two knew what was happening so Grian used illusions of them both to save them alone.

Then they got up and stopped being broken bc the next day is the new years.

Meaning they partied hard, had lots of fun and got drunk in the new year.

-Ks

(Happy new year!!!!)