X-mas month (past)

"TAURTIS!"-?

"DON'T KILL ME JUST YET PLEASE!" shouted Taurtis back at the voice.

"EXPLAIN YOU BLUE GUM BALL SON OF A BITCH!" -?

"Grian, Xelqua dear p-please c-calm down.." pleaded taurtis.

"How about.... NO! YOU BLEW UP MY KITCHEN!" argued Grian.

"I'M SORRY!" shouted the headphone wearing boy.

Grian then proseeds to grab his slipper and chased taurtis after with it, said guy ran away.

"whats going on here?" asked pearl.

" Taurtis blew up Xelqua's kitchen." answers Netty unfazed.  

" Ah so karma to Taurtis. Got it." said Pearl and left.

"Guys please it's Christmas! Calm down!" begged Zee while BigB is laughing .

After Grian defeated Taurtis, everyone sat around the coffee table witch is next to the Christmas tree.

They began to have fun and played around. After they started to eat the delicious food that (almost) everyone made.

After a while the champagne and whisky got brouht out and they also started to open there presents. 

A lot of them got drunk, especially Grian/Xelqua.

*Xeraphrel joined the game

*Pearl- Who are you?

After Grian read that he soberd up pretty quickly and ran for his life.

"XELQUA CHARLES XEL YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE THIS INSTANT BEFORE I GET THE BELT!" shouted Xeraphrel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What a nice and only Christmas in Evolution years ago.

-Keisha Sleep.