Summer warm celebration.

"Summer is on its way in the mortal world. So us here we celebrate the warmest week by doing what the rules don't say (it's not like disobedience it's more of a present 🎁).

I got happy obviously because I get to prank everyone even the 'Great ones'! And it's my 2nd warm celebration! Yeah that's what they call it.

After the day we get all our punishments off of us and start anew. Like New years or being babtiesd.

It's really fun trust me. The celebration lasts for a week. So no school for a week! Ha! Not as lucky as the mortals though.

The warm celebration is like Christmas but in the summer and lasts a week. We start 3 days before to decorate and clean up the place so that it's more fun and I start during the 3 days with pranks. And if they catch me setting up a prank they usually join in so that's fun."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Said Xelqua/G®|∆π happeliey.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Month
.
.
.
" Your task Is to destroy a sever ×€|qu£"

" I understand"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 years later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hermitcraft season 6 summer. 3 days before the week of warm celebration.

"So Grian- why are you decorating Sahara?" Asked the admin.

"Oh it's for the warm celebration! You guys don't have it but I do." Answered Grian happeliey.

"The celebration of death? As in the listeners week?" Questions Bubble.

"Nope! I'm not a listener and it isn't 'Of death' that's the week after next week." Explained G-man with a smile still on his face.

"Next week is the warmest week i told Grian and Iskall yesterday at the meeting and Grian just explained everything to us about that week. " Explained Mumbo further and continues "plus it will have lots of water bottles and buckets

'Oh so I'm a week off got it.' Though Bdubs.

The next week Monday.

In front of Sahara the hermits got together to figure out what exactly is' the warm celebration'.

"Welcome hermits to the yearly celebration! Created by one of the 2 kingdoms (and 1 nation) of the end back in the year 1200." Started Grian with the introduction of the festival. "We have ice skating ring with a few other water types of fun like swimming, water fights ect. Sahara also has a sale going on and you can bring empty bottles/cups for the fight."

They saw that Grian is excited for this to happen with the hermits so they decided to have some fun.

"We also have on site ice skates and if you have your own you can also bring them. Sun blockers/ suncreams are in the shades with the food and (illegal) drinks that i always bring to partys. " Explained further the 2nd shortest hermit. And continued: " the celebration is going to last a week so different activities will de on different days like today being pool/hot tub and water fights. The other activities will be on the info board inside the building behind me. Have fun."

The speech came to an end and X nodes a nod of approval so that the hermits can enjoy the week. The hermits went in and out again to the pool, drinks and food to enjoy the day.

-Keisha Sleep
(Probably will have part 2)