VI

Emma stared in shock at Jake. He was here. He had gotten into the safest place she could be in besides her house, and he had already found his way into that. Killian was beside her, he too was staring in shock at Jake. Emma stepped closer to Mr. Jones, "Killian.." She whispered, letting him know she was scared as hell. Everything he had done to her was glued to her subconscious, she gets shivers just thinking of it.

"Young man, why don't you take a seat in the back of the class." He told Jake.

Jake followed the orders and went to the back of the class, taking his seat in the furthest chair.

Killian turned to Emma, "Don't let him know you're scared."

Emma gave him a look, "I am scared! He raped me!" She yelled in a whisper with panic in her eyes.

He sighed, "Love, just sit in the front row, I'll talk to you after class, okay?"

She nodded and Mr. Jones gave her a smile with a subtle wink. She rolled her eyes and sat in the nearest chair to Killian's desk.

Apart from the fear of Jake, she was afraid of what had almost happened. They nearly kissed! That's breaking the law. Going to jail even. And she had nearly done it. But she wanted to so badly... His lips were so pink and luscious, she wanted to kiss every bit of them.

Emma spent the whole time in class looking at the clock and counting the minutes. Killian knew what was going on so he didn't bother asking her to do her work or answer any questions. She felt like she was being watched. Like Jake was the ghost and she was being haunted. Everything was tightly packed in her head, the boy who had taken advantage of her and the teacher who she was falling for all in the same room.
The bell finally rung and she released a breath she didn't know she was holding. She waited for all of the students to leave the class.

Jake kneeled down next to her, "thought you wouldn't see me here, right?" He grinned. "Be careful, blondie."

And with that he left. She looked at Killian. "I'm fucking dead meat."

Mr. Jones smiled at her, "Language, little miss." He chuckled, "you'll be okay."

"You don't even know what happened! You don't understand what he did to me!" She looked at him wide-eyed.

"Then tell me." He crossed his arms.

"How about... no." She gave him a sarcastic smile. This wasn't an easy subject for her and she didn't want to talk about it at all. "Look maybe this is too much to ask but, can I stay here for the next period, and maybe the rest of the day?"

"Next period yes because I have planning. But not the rest of the day, I have other classes." He said and sat down in his leather chair, flipping his laptop open.

"Let me or I tell the principal you tried to kiss me." Emma attempted a smart threat and crossed her arms.

"Correction, love, you tried to kiss me." The smug teacher grinned giving her a flirtatious look.

"Please. Let me. If I go out there he's going to try something." Emma looked at him with begging eyes.

"Fine. How about we get out of here." He suggested.

"What like? Skip?" She raised an eyebrow and he nodded as if it was that simple.

"I'll let the school office know I'm going home because of an emergency and we can go." He smiled.

"That'd be great." Emma smiled thankfully.

"Anything for you." Mr. Jones said sarcastically and made the phone call to the office.

She sighed with a happy smirk. She felt like a complete badass for doing this.

A/N
I apologize for the rushed chapter. I don't have the brain to write after last night's episode 😭.