XXXII

The morning after, Emma was the first to wake up, and was suddenly very aware of her current position with Killian behind her.

Her ass pressed up against his pelvis, back flush against his chest and his hand sneaked inside her shirt, planted flat at the spot below her left breast.

And that was why it was almost impossible to keep her hands off of Killian Jones.

She shifted in bed trying to go back to sleep realizing it was still pretty early, at the movement he snuggled closer to her and wrapped his arms around her warm body.

"I have to go," He mumbled sadly.

With a groan, she turned in his arms and lazily draped a leg over his thigh, "No you don't."

"I have work." His voice was soft against her hairline.

"But do you have to go right now?" She sighed and nuzzled her face against his neck.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"Five more minutes?" She begged running a hand through the coarse hairs fanning out over his chest.

"Sure." He smiled softly and kissed her temple.

And for five minutes, they stayed wrapped in each other's arms. Both pressed up against one another while their hands traced random circles on the other's skin. It was little moments like this that he treasured, the quiet ones. The moments with no problems, no parents, no school, no Jake, just them enjoying each other's company. Knowing the silence would be broken eventually, they both cherished these moments.

"Five minutes over."

"Alright," she took a deep breath before rolling out of bed, "Come on."

"'Come on'?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes, still tired from not getting that much sleep. Has he ever mentioned how much Emma moves at night?

"Yeah, I'll walk you to your car." She smiled softly and slipped into her soft, fluffy slippers while sliding on a robe to keep her warm in the cool morning weather.

"You can just stay, you know." He stood up and put on his shoes and jacket, running a hand through his hair.

"I won't see you until like tomorrow, right? So no, I'm not staying." She grabbed his hand and hauled him downstairs.

He moved his hands around her waist and stopped her before going out the door, "Walk slower. More time." He grinned against the back of neck.

"Got it." She smiled and put her hands over his.

He faked a gasp and chuckled, "Is that a bump that I feel?" His hands moved in small circles over her belly.

"There's not supposed to be a bump yet, so you're calling me fat, then?" She teased.

"No, you're not fat. Yet." He smirked and went out to his car.

She snickered then took in a sharp inhale, "Crap it's cold."

"Told you to stay inside." He opened the door and gave her a short kiss before getting in and rolling down the window.

"Fine. I'll go in, just give me one last kiss." She leaned up on her tippy toes and puckered her lips peaking her head inside the car.

He smiled slightly and gave her a prolonged kiss, pulling away after a few seconds, "Bye, babe."

"Love you." She waved her finger stepping back and watching him drive off before going inside the heated house.

-
And... I have a writing exam tomorrow. This was great practice ;)
Sorry it's short, hope you liked it anyways 💕.