VII

After Killian made the call to the school office, they let him leave and sent in a substitute. Emma grabbed her bag and followed him out of the school to his car. The car was a 2005 grey Nissan, it was from a while ago but it looked like he took good care of it. He opened the door for her and she stopped for a second, "Wait, what about my car?"

He looked around and saw the yellow Volkswagen, which was her's for sure since the license plate had EMSWAN engraved on it, "We can come back for it." He answered her.

She looked at the car then at him, "You sure about this?"

He nodded, "Yes I am."

"Yeah but, I'm seventeen, and you're- I don't even know your age."

He rolled his eyes with a small smile, "I'm 23."

"Goddamn you're young!" She exclaimed.

Killian chuckled, "Get in the car before someone sees us."

"Okay, okay." She sat down in the passenger seat as he closed the door for her. He made his way around the vehicle and sat in the driver's seat. Emma couldn't take her eyes off of him, his eyes were bright and full of exitement, a few strands of his dark hair were falling over his forehead and his smile was evident. He caught her looking, "You do that a lot."

She broke from her trance, "Do what a lot?"

"Stare at me." He smirked.

"I do not!" She laughed and blushed turning her head away.

"Fine, you don't." The sarcasm was obvious in his voice as he started driving.

"Can we go to that Italian place that's outside of the city? You know the Italian Kitchen." She asked him while she put her seatbelt on and crossed her legs in the seat.

"Like a date or just cause you're hungry?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

She leaned close to his ear, "Because..." She whispered, "I'm hungry." She hissed before pulling back, "Stop assuming I have a thing for you."

He had gotten goosebumps from having her warm breath on his skin, but quickly shook it off and cleared his throat, "Okay, and yeah we can go."

A smile appeared on Emma's face. Success.

It was almost six in the afternoon when Emma and Killian stepped out of the restaurant. Dinner between them had been amazing, besides from the insanely delicious food, both of them really bonded. Emma was really beggining to put her trust in Killian, it scared her but also exited her. She had a really good feeling about them.

"So I suppose we have to back for your car..." He sighed turning to face her.

She nodded, "Yup, and I also have to come up with a pretty good lie for my parents."

He smiled shyly and looked down to his feet, "Did you at least have a good time?"

"A really good time." She smiled at him, "Thanks for taking my mind off of Jake The Asshole."

Killian looked back up to her then started heading to his car, "You're welcome, I feel like it's kind of my job to protect you."

She followed after him, "I don't need protecting, I can take care of him on my own."

"Right." He opened the car door for her and she got inside.

Their ride to the school was silent, no one said anything. It wasn't awkward, more like comfortable. But once he took his spot in the school parking lot, the silence was broken.

"Let me walk you to your car," He offered nervously.

Emma eyed him suspiciously, "Um, okay..." She got out of her car and walked to hers, Killian one step behind her.

She turned to face him, "Well this is it,"

"Wait, there's something I need to do first." He looked into her eyes.

At first she was confused, not sure what he meant, but then she realized it once he started leaning in. She stayed still not knowing how to react. Both of their gazes were glued together as the inches minimized between them. Finally, their lips making contact at last. Emma closed her eyes insinctly and returned the kiss getting goosebumps at the feeling of his lips on hers, just like she had imagined, soft and lucious.

In seconds she was being pressed up against the yellow bug and his hands were on her hips, his thumb sliding under the seem of her shirt and caressing her skin. Killian deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue against her lower lip begging for entrance. She allowed him the access and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer, threading her fingers through his silky hair as their tongues clashed together.

Emma moaned and put her hands on his firm chest, pulling away from the steamy kiss, "Killian," She breathed out.

He leaned his forehead on hers for a brief moment to catch his breath, not taking his hands away from her waist. Her fingers were roaming the exposed area of his chest when she spoke up.

"I have to go home," She said softly.

He nodded, "Yeah you should go."

Emma gave him a smile and pecked his lips as she opened the door of her car, "Bye Killian." She said before taking her seat and starting the engine.

He stepped back so she could drive off and gave her a small wave as a goodbye. "Bye, lass."

And with that she drove out of the school, a giddy smile on her face at what had just happened.

A/N
Vote if you liked this chapter!