LIV

Hey guys! I have a message for you. Please please please, go watch this video. Just some things I wanted to tell you guys and ignore the bird's nest that is my hair ❤️ »» https://youtu.be/LmB6JFCaKsk

Something drove her away. Wether it was the pain she felt in her chest, or the crushing sensation in her temples, something made her want to leave. To go far away and just fade away for a bit. Anger flooded her senses, enough to want to crash the car into a wall and just let it out.
She killed the engine upon arriving at her destination and looked at herself in the rearview mirror. Red eyes stared back at her and as she gazed, allowing her sight to un-focus. The image of his face came into mind; the blue eyes dripping with torment, frown lines, creased forehead. All she did was wait for him to return and the whole time... He was with her. Their skin touching and her body on his, she was disgusted. The heat of jealousy rising up her neck at the vile thought.
Emma looked away from her reflection and took off her sandals, holding them in hand as she stepped out of the vehicle and her feet came in contact with the warm, thick sand.
The sky was bright blue, and the morning air rocked the ocean water creating soft waves. Emma walked towards the shore of the empty spot on the beach, letting her thoughts flow through. She thought she'd been hurt before, guys who had lied to her, cheated on her. But those were things she expected from those childish teenage guys that were a part of her youth. She never expected that from Killian. Emma was once confident he would never hurt her in any way, and that's what made it hurt more.

Water washed over her feet and she sighed, looking out into the distance at the horizon. She wanted to cry more. Feel the tears run down her face. But she was blocked somehow, no tears emerged even if she tried.

Yet, still, Emma felt the heavy weight on her chest. The knot in her throat. The betrayal in her heart. And she was nearing that moment where she'd feel alone, but her babies let her know she wasn't. They began kicking, and she smiled holding onto her stomach, "Oh my god." She grinned.

Emma almost reached for her phone to call Killian and let him know, but then she remembered what had happened. So instead she sat down on the sand and tucked her dress under her belly, running a slow, gentle hand up and down over it.
And there, alone on the beach, Emma started talking to her babies. She wasn't sure if they could hear or not, but the jerks of their feet which felt like muscle twitches inside of her let it be known they were there to support her. It's almost as if they knew their mother was sad and they decided to comfort her somehow.

"Your father's a jackass. And I hate him right now." Emma inhaled sharply, "But I know he loves you. And he will always be your father no matter what."
She talked about potential names, her hopes for them, how she wondered what they'd look like. She let herself to drift away into the one-way conversation and forget the rest of the world for a while, although the pain still resided somewhere at the back of her mind.

-

"How dumb are you?" Robin crossed his arms and tossed a judgmental glance towards Killian, who lay on the couch, crying, and holding a half empty bottle of rum in his hand.

Killian wasn't exactly at his best, but he had been in his right mind enough to call his distant best friend before he opened up the bottle. Robin would always be there for him, even if the two went a while without speaking. Killian also had a tendency to do stupid things on alcohol, but with Robin he would be safe.

"I fucked up, mate. I ruined everything."

"Yes you did. And your idiot self said 'oh let me just get drunk because that will make everything so much better.'" He barked angrily at his drunk friend and snatched the bottle away.

He sat up. "I love her. More than my own life. And I can't believe what I did. That wasn't me. I don't do things like that I-I'm not like that." He let his head hang low and clutched onto the hair at its sides, sobbing out the words, "That's not me."

Robin sighed and kneeled down placing a hand on Killian's arm, "Listen. Yes you were a complete berk doing what you did. But getting back into drinking is not the solution. You know the hell you went through at AA. How many did you have?"

"That's my third bottle." He said numbly.

"Killian. You're a bloody alcoholic do you know what this will do?!"

He stayed quiet and looked down again in disgust with himself. Wanting to disappear at that very moment.
"I'm a horrible person."

"Yeah you are." Robin agreed. "You're not a damn little kid. Get your shit together! Drinking and having sex with other women..." He shook his head, "She's pregnant, Killian! My god, who the hell have you turned to?"

"Not helping."

"You want my help? Fine. Get the hell off your arse, sober up, and start acting like the grown up man you are." He said with a sharp edge to his voice, "And you got one of your students pregnant, just phenomenal."

"Alright. Alright." Killian nodded.

"Give me your phone. What's the code?"

He gave Robin his cell, "It's Emma. 3662. You know, the letters under the number cause-" His friend's glare cut him off, "Yeah you'll get it."

"You're such a teenage brat." He rolled his eyes and put the phone up to his ear.

-

Emma heard her phone ring and she saw Killian on the screen. She tapped the green button reluctantly and put it on speaker, "What."

"Love, sorry to bother you but I need you to come to your boyfriend's house."

"Who are you?" She furrowed her brows looking at the phone.

"Oh, pardon for forgetting to introduce myself. I'm Robin, as I said, I need you to come."

"Robin." She nodded, "He's told me about you. What happened?"

"Killian drank. Two and a half bottles to be exact."

Emma took a deep breath closing her eyes, "God." She looked down to her stomach, "Your daddy's just consumed by stupidity lately, isn't he?"

-
Hope you enjoyed. And if you want, if you WANT, subscribe to YouTube channel ❤️. Thanks for reading! Now I shall go to sleep because it is 1:50 AM.