XXVI

"Do you think we should have a baby shower?" Emma asked the following day.

Their previous night was... steamy. She swears they were up until three am doing things that just thinking of them made her wanna push him back on the couch. They loved that couch.
It was pretty much the only place they've ever had their physical acts on, except the bathroom that one time... and his classroom desk.
Never in a bed. Weird.

She was currently in a car on her way home, Killian driving while she had a Slow-Roasted Ham & Swiss Breakfast Sandwich and Chai Latte from Starbucks in hand. Pretty much her favorite morning treat. Okay, maybe she had two sandwiches. Not her fault she was getting hungry all the time.
Though she thanks 'Liam' for not giving her any morning sickness... yet.

"And who are you going to invite? Your parents and me?" He gave her a look.

Rolling her eyes, she took a sip of the cook drink, "Not just them. I'll be there too."

"It's not worth it." He smiled slightly, "It's an expensive celebration and we're not going to have it just for five people."

"It's five." She corrected glancing down at her flat abdomen, "But fine."

He pulled up in front of her house, "Alrighty, go get your clothes. Oh, and that sexy black thing I like." He winked at her, which made her cheeks turn red and a smile spread on her lips as she exited the vehicle and rushed inside.

"Anyone home?" She called out opening the front door.
No reply.

Her parents weren't exactly a dish. But they were her parents, and with everything that had been going on she admits she's been passing them up for Killian. Wish is wrong on her part.

She made her way up the steps of the grand white staircase and went to her bedroom, grabbing a couple of her garments and that 'sexy black thing' he likes.

Just as she was heading back down to the first floor, she heard the door bell ring. Why would he ring the bell?

Opening the door with a smile on her face, she said, "Are you trying to be sill-?" Her sentence was cut off seeing it wasn't him, instead it was a blonde woman with soft blue eyes.
Killian got out of the car and began walking towards the porch to see what was going on.

"I-I'm sorry," Emma chuckled shyly, "I thought you were him." She pointed to Killian who was now walking past the stranger to stand besides Emma, giving the woman a nod of 'hello' whilst doing so, "Can I help you with anything?"

"Are you Emma Swan?" Her voice was clear and smooth. Almost like silk.

"Yes, I am. Anything I could do for you?"

"No I just-" The kind lady now had a huge grin on her face, tears building in her eyes, "I'm Ingrid. I'm your birth mother."

-
Short chapter, but I wanted to leave ya'll hanging ;) I'll update the next one really really soon though, I promise :*