XXV

Later that evening, her and Killian were sitting on his couch calmly watching The Princess Bride which they loved.

Though he had his complete attention to the film, Emma's eyes were glued to the screen but her mind was elsewhere.
She couldn't bring herself to tell him she had to leave the school... Sure, they could see each other outside of class easily without Jake finding out, but the moments they shared at that one building were the ones that's stood out the most to her for some reason, those ten minutes they spent together before the lesson began were the ones she really cherished. It's where they met, where they first said 'I love you.' She needed those 10 minutes.

She closed her eyes, cuddling her head further into his shoulder, not having the heart to tell him.

Sighing, she sat up, "Killian..."

"Well, finally."

"What?" She looked at him confused.

"You're finally going to tell me what's going on, you've been wanting to all day." He smiled slightly and paused the TV before turning to her.

"How do you know that?"

"You're easy to read."

"Maybe to you," she mumbled, "anyways..."

"Emma, just tell me," He took her hands in his, "You can tell me anything."

Looking back into those gorgeous blue orbs that were to die for, she decided to just tell him.

"Jake..." She started, "I sort of made a deal with him."

"A deal?" He asked, concern written over his features.

"I agreed to leave the school, he told me to."

"Why would you do that?" His fingers released hers, her heart dropped slightly at the action.

Tears were now in her eyes, "He said if I didn't he'd tell Ms. Mills that we were together..." She saw him sigh and turn his head away, "I'm sorry, I had to, your life would be ruined if they caught you." She went on, "He said he doesn't want you near me, doesn't want you to touch me or anything. He wants me isolated. And, he pointed out that if we tried to tell the police, he'd out us anyways. I'm so sorry, Killian."

"Anything else I should before I start ranting?"

"He... I also kind of kissed him."

That was it for him, "What!?" He stood up from the couch and looked down at her wide-eyed.

"He made me I..." She trailed off and covered her face with her hands.

He looked at her sadly and sat back down, closer to her this time, taking her hands in his again, "It's fine... well, I don't know if it's fine, I just, why did you do that?"

"I already told you, I didn't want you to get caught." She kept her gaze down.

"And what about you? Wouldn't you be in trouble as well?"

"No, I'd just get expelled. You on the other hand will go to jail and you won't be able to get a job like ever," She picked up her head, meeting his eyes as she stroked his cheek lovingly, "I couldn't let that happen to you."

He couldn't help the small smile that grew on his lips, "You did that for me?"

"Yeah," She nodded, "But it doesn't even matter I'll be eighteen soon and-"

He cut her off with a sudden kiss, claiming her mouth unexpectedly while he cupped her cheeks.

She closed her eyes and whimpered ever so slightly on impact, wrapping her arms around his neck instinctively and sinking into him, making the kiss more heated and intense.

Wasting no time, he laid her back on the couch and brushed a hand down her neck and over her side. His fingers slid beneath her shirt, tracing random patters, his touch giving her shivers.

She ran her hands through his hair and brought her legs around his waist while their tongues collided sensually.

"Wait," he mumbled against her lips and pulled away, "you kissed him?"

"Uhh.." She curled her fingers around the collar of his t-shirt, "Shut up." She said crashing her lips against his again, not wanting to argue with him about it right now. There were more important things to worry about...
-
School is starting the 17th for me. And I am starting high school and I know the material will be more challenging and I really need to focus more. So that means less updates, but I'll try to make them as long as possible.