XLVI

I feel like most of you have been waiting for this type of chapter for a while... Yes? No? I don't know. Anyways! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
But let's face it most of you are under 18 and you'll still read it.

Killian waved lazily to his students as they left the classroom and headed to lunch. For some reason on every Monday teaching seemed more dull to him, the start of a new week always was. Especially since the students themselves didn't want to cooperate. He walked out after them, heading to the teachers' lunch room for his meal, that's when he felt the tingle of vibration against his thigh.

He took out his phone and looked at the screen.

Emma: Library.

His eyebrows knit together in confusion. He turned on his heel directing himself the opposite way.
Walking into the library was like entering a world of silence, only the sound of pages flipping and soft voices heard. He stood by the door for a second, politely smiling at the lady up front before he noticed Emma leaning on one of the book shelves.

She simply turned and disappeared between the rows.

Still slightly confused, he followed after, keeping safe distance until they both stopped by the very back of the library, one desk at the end of each shelve, each with a lonely unlit lamp.

She put a finger up to her lips signaling for him to be quiet then pointed to the carrel, "Sit."

He opened his mouth to say something but the look in her eyes let him know it wasn't the best choice, so he hopped up on the flat surface and scooted back until the rear of his knees were against the edge. Looking around he noticed that this was the only place were there weren't cameras, and no staff were about. That's when he realized what she was doing.
The bet.

Still he wanted to clarify, his voice only a whisper, "Are you-"

"Hush." She said scanning the surroundings as she reached under her skirt and slid the pair of panties down, dragging the silky fabric down her legs then gathering them from her ankles.

Emma stepped forward and stuffed the black garment in the pocket of his blazer, "How was last class?" She asked casually.

"Fine..."

She undid his belt, popped the button of his pants and dragged the zipper down, "I bet you were bored."

"I was." He said honestly, watching her hands in action. Her eyes seemed crazed, full of excitement and thrill.

A small smiled formed on her lips and she kissed him, hard enough to get him worked up as she pushed down his boxers just slightly, allowing his thickness to liberate.

She scrambled up on the desk, pinning her knees on either side of him and she tipped her head down kissing along the curve of his neck, licking his pulse point, tugging on his earlobe, dragging her teeth along his jaw, anything to get him in the state where she wanted him.

Which wasn't hard since she could feel the press of his erection against her inner thigh shortly, "Good boy." She whispered with a grin and he rolled his eyes, "Don't dawdle. We're in school."

"Right." She smirked, grasping his length to align him correctly before lowering her hips to meet his, moaning on contact and cupping the back of his head.

"Don't make noise." She breathed out.

He nodded, "Move." His heart was pounding against his ribcage and blood rushed to his ears at the thought of someone catching them, the idea made heat rise up his neck.

To obey his command she rose her hips and pushed down again, setting a steady pace while she bit her lip hard, the sudden fullness along with his warmth making it almost impossible for her to not make a sound.

He rested his hands a little further behind, leaning back so it would be more comfortable for her. Emma inclined forward, their chests flush together and she bowed her head down to kiss him again, greedily swallowing his hums of pleasure.

The pace gradually became more rapid, a mess of thrusting hips and tensing muscles as they both hastily tried to reach their climax.

Ever since the slight slapping mishap on Friday she had been sort of short with even though they didn't exactly make up, and with some luck this will be a chance to redeem himself. He knew as a matter of fact that he didn't do anything wrong, but he would make it up to her just for sake of it.

Emma was now biting into the spot where his neck and shoulder met to try and stay silent, her hands clawing at his back, her blood burning hot within her veins as she neared that delirious peak.

She could feel that he was close as well from the clenching of muscles beneath her fingers.

Killian gasped softly feeling her walls constrict around him, driving him to his own release as she let out a whimper against his skin, rolling her hips against his while they both rode out their high.

His muscles relaxed and he sighed, tipping his head down to place a kiss on her shoulder.
Emma kissed up his neck panting slightly, her lips brushing over his ear.

"Jones-Swan." She whispered.

Still in a daze from their mind blowing tryst, he didn't really hear what she said or comprehended much of it, "Huh?"

She shifted on his lap and pulled back enough to look at him, "The baby's surname..." She breathed, "Jones-Swan."

He looked at her with messy hair and sweat gathering on his brow, "R-Really?"

"Mhm." She bit her lip and nodded, leaning in and giving him a short kiss before pulling him out of her scorching heat to get back on her feet. Though it was difficult with jelly legs.

He zipped his pants back up then pulled her panties from his pocket and handed them to her, "I'll see you next class?"

Emma put them back on (while holding on to the desk) and smiled, "Definitely."

He got down from the surface and tilted his head down kissing her again, "I love you." Killian mumbled against her lips.

She giggled and rested her forehead on his, "I love you, too."

-
I hope you enjoyed 0:)