CHAPTER 11

Jayy's POV

I got down from the tree house. I got to the ground and started running out of the woods. The sun was about to come up and Blake said he'll wake up early to make us breakfast. I stayed in the tree house all night trying to fix it up the best I could. I ran out of the woods and to the other side of the apartments. I ran in and turned into the elevators. I quickly pushed 5 and waited impatiently. Maybe I should of token the stairs. The doors closed and I felt the elevator go up. I waited for two minutes and the door reopened. I ran out and looked for room 127. I found it and took the keys out. I unlocked the door to smell bacon. Damn it. I peeked into the kitchen and saw him whistling while cooking bacon. Maybe he didn't check my room. i ran for my room quietly and shut the door behind me. I quickly got dressed in pajamas and laid in bed just in time to see Blake open the door and smile at me.

"Good morning. I made breakfast." he said. I fake yawned and stretched. I rubbed eyes and ruffled my hair. I got up and walked towards him acting tired. We walked into the kitchen. I sat down and he pulled a plate of food in front of my face. My eyes got wide. Bacon, sausage, pancakes and eggs. This is like a dream. I haven't had breakfast like this since I was 12! I attacked the food and ate everything. Blake looked at me weirdly and ate his food slowly.I grinned and laid back waiting for him to finish. 

"So you won't talk to me? Even after I gave you a place to stay and food?" he asked.

"Thank you." I whispered and looked down. I could see him smiled in satisfaction. He walked over to me and helped me up. 

"Wanna go see Sean today?" he asked. My face brightened. I nodded eagerly. The tree house can wait. He smiled and took my hand in his.

"Go change and we'll go." he said. I nodded and ran to my room. I quickly put on a pair of skinny jeans. I took my shirt off and looked for a shirt I can wear. I heard the door open. There stood Blake. I looked down shyly since I had no shirt on.

"They're coming here instead of us going there." he said. I nodded and looked for a shirt. I saw something in his eyes. And it wasn't good. He pulled me to him by my belt loop and kissed me hungrily. He's kissing me! What's wrong with him! I tried to pull back. I pushed against his chest but he brought me closer and kissed down my neck I whimpered. He slowly lead us to the bed. Okay this boy needs to calm down. I pulled away and flicked him on the forehead.

"Ow!" he yelled and held his forehead.

"What was that for?" he yelled. I flinched at the sudden rise of his voice. I whimpered. I slowly made my way away from him backwards. He walked to me and pulled me roughly to him by my waist. He kissed me on the lips hungrily again. I kept my mouth shut trying not pull back. He rubbed his junk against mine. I gasped and he slipped his tongue in. I tried to pull away again but he was too strong. He laid me on the bed and started kissing down my neck and chest. He bit parts of my skin and sucked on a few parts of my neck. The door bell rang. Thank god! I'm saved! Blake got off of me and smiled at me. He held his hand out to me. I took it cautiously and looked him in the eye. Bipolar much? He laughed and picked me up. He pulled a shirt on me and we walked to the door. He opened it to reveal Sean and Spencer. I smiled and pulled Sean into a tight hug. He instantly hugged back. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? How did you sleep?" I questioned in his ear.

"I'm fine. I'm not hurt. And really well. Spencer is awesome and super nice." he said excitedly. I smiled and hugged him again.

Sean's POV

I woke up. I moved a bit and felt a body against mine. What the- Oh yeah I slept in Spencer's bed. His arms were around me. I turned back to see his eyes open and he was smiling at me. I flinched. He might be putting up an act and hurt me. I quickly crawled off the bed and coward in the corner. His face turned concerned. He got up. Oh god he's just wearing boxers. I quickly looked away. He walked up to me and picked me up bridal style. He sat me on his lap and he stroked my hair.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"You're not going to hurt me?" I asked. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"Of course not. I wouldn't ever lay a finger on you." he said. I looked down to see his arms around my waist.

"I meant as in hurt you, not this." he said while laughing lightly. I smiled a bit back. I could get used to this.