23

JUST A QUICK UPDATE CAUSE IM IN CLASS

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES :)

Blake's POV

I woke up from my dreamless sleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It's Saturday so I don't have to wake up at a certain time. I got up and stretched. I walked over to my door and peeked out to see if they were awake. They were on the couch cuddled up to each other watching TV. I sighed and closed the door. I picked out some clothes for today and grabbed a towel. I slowly stepped out of my room and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and looked in the mirror. My eyes were red, I still had tear stained cheeks and my hair was messy. I stripped out of my clothes and turned the shower on. I stepped in and stood there. Is Jayy doing this on purpose? Well it has been two weeks. I don't think he would do something like that on purpose. I started washing my hair and body. Once I finished I rinsed and turned the shower off. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with my towel. I wrapped it around my waist and looked into the steamy mirror. I wiped some of the steam off creating a cirle. Good. No sign of tears anywhere.

Around my eyes were still a little red but not that noticeable. I plugged the straightener in. I got dressed while I waited for it to heat up. I finished putting on my shirt and picked the straightener up. I straightened my hair and turned it off. I looked into the mirror as I put my beanie on. Don't show you're hurt Blake. Be happy for them even if your not.... I stepped out of the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in the laundry. I walked into the kitchen as if nothing was wrong. I grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal in it. I poured some milk and got a spoon. I started eating it as I walked into the living room. If I kept my distance they would know something was wrong. I sat on the other couch next to them while watching TV. Jayy looked at me sadly. I smiled at him.

"Morning guys." I said.

"Morning." they said. Jayy took in a breath.

"Blake I'm sorry but I-" he started saying until I cut him off.

"Sorry? For what?" I asked. He looked confused.

"Umm I'm sorry that we didn't end up together but I really like Danny. I'm really sorry ,Blake. I fell for Danny." he said while looking down. I shrugged.
"It's okay." I assured him. He looked up surprised.

"Really? Your not mad or sad or anything?" he asked.

Yes...

"Nope." I said. He smiled and got up. He hugged me tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you." He kept saying. I chuckled and hugged him back with one arm since the other was holding my cereal.

"If you're happy then I'm happy." I told him. he pulled back and smiled at me. He walked back into Danny's arms. They snuggled together. Danny kissed the top of his head then his cheek then his nose. Jayy giggled and pecked his lips. Oh look another piece of my heart shattered. I should be happy for him. Danny treats him right. Jayy deserves the best and that's Danny. I got up and finished off my cereal. I walked into the kitchen and set my bowl in the sink. I walked over to the table and grabbed my keys.

"Bye guys. I'm going to Spencer's to visit him and Sean. I'll be back later. Have fun. But not too much if you know what I mean." I said with a playful wink even though it tore me inside. Jayy blushed and Danny kissed his cheek which made him blush more. Danny kept pecking his cheek and Jayy would giggle. I smiled at them and closed the door behind me. I frowned once it closed and tears slipped from my eyes. I didn't know I was holding them in. I sighed as I heard Jayy's giggles from the other side of the door. I walked down the hallway and down the elevator. I went down to the lobby. I walked through the doors and got into my car. I started driving towards Spencer's house. I stopped at a red light and just sat there waiting for it turn green. I started thinking about Jayy as usual. I didn't notice the green light. I was to deep in thought of my love for Jayy. I didn't notice anything around me until I saw the bright headlights of a truck heading my way.

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR NEXT 3 CHAPTERS :)